Virginia Is For Lovers

Faithfully :relieved:

4 Likes

Every damn time. I catch it every Friday on 81s. I don’t leave work till I’ve checked maps for traffic.

4 Likes

Fuck that.

Worst traffic I saw this week was the neighbors Guineafowl were in the road.

3 Likes

We get cows in the road here lol. Those damn Guinea fowl are loud as hell. The house down the mountain from us had 3 that were worse than roosters. Luckily bobcats think they’re delicious apparently and they were gone pretty quick.

4 Likes

How come I can’t run over canadian geese here? Can Canadians run over American geese?

Lol

Luckily, thats my main big traffic hangup on my work path (my choice, i like cutting through the park)

2 Likes

Ahhh a tractor trailer exploded. The left lane was shut down and people’s brains shut down when the big blinky arrow comes out that you can see from 2 miles away.of course you should ride that left lane all the way to the blinky arrow as the cones push you into the neighboring lane causing the people that don’t have to let you over to swerve or slam on their brakes in order to not be the victim of a secondary accident.

4 Likes

Crickets on the Eastern Shore. Just have to go home sometime… Cotton field and Potato harvester.

5 Likes

Bumper to bumper tractors and trailers I see :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

You said it brother, no love on the open road.

trucker voice coming from a prius

4 Likes

7 Likes

Over there gloating and boating haha

Good for you bud!

3 Likes

Working my fingers to the bone on HP clubhouse. No bots allowed.

8 Likes

:joy:

Was it you that ran him off?

3 Likes

No comment :zipper_mouth_face:

4 Likes

Shoulda posted one of those pictures that is like “click all the squares that have bikes in them.” That would have solved everything.

5 Likes

Lol, I don’t know where the whole thing started, but the Legos proved to be a sophisticated interlocking brick system haha

3 Likes

Click all squares containing cannabis

8 Likes

Those things discriminate against folks who can’t see.

4 Likes

There’s always a part of a car tire that’s sort of in between squares, and you’re like, ah fuck :rofl:

3 Likes

Is the light pole base part of the traffic light? Is the damn basket part of the bike idk. I fail this regularly.

5 Likes