Virginia Is For Lovers

Welcome to the party @CannaFunk

7 Likes

I love cannabis and I love funk! So you pass the ocular pat down. Welcome!!

6 Likes

Welcome…

GR

2023-08-27 19_25_51-Window

2 Likes

Man if I could have some more humidity every thing would just be so great.

Temp dropping causing the RH to go up. Doesnt help that it is raining buckets all afternoon…

GR

6 Likes

Same hear in the mountains, rain all day and 68% humidity in the living room. Grow room is at 54% thanks to a huge dehumidifier but I’d like to be lower as I’m just about ready to chop.

5 Likes

My humidity is out of control. The doors are swollen and don’t close right. Im just praying that on the other side of this storm is some nice weather. I’m about a week from harvesting one.

6 Likes

Our front door does that too, it’s a pain in the butt. We lost power last night for about 2 hours and the tent hit 72% humidity in just that little period. I have gas for the generator just in case but hopefully it won’t be needed. Y’all stay safe out in this mess.

6 Likes

:crossed_fingers:we dry out quickly for your harvests.

4 Likes

My humidity levels are giving me anxiety last few days. My ac and dehumidifier can’t keep up

6 Likes

My place has been humid all summer I’m just hoping I pull this shit off :joy:

5 Likes

That is such a cool win! And such a cool trophy!!
Been talking with Otta again and decided to finally pop some of the sugar belts and crosses since I’ve been sitting on them for over a year :laughing::laughing::laughing: Off to a start. Well see if it’s a good one or not!

10 Likes

Hope they turn into something amazing!

3 Likes

Ik they’ll be something amazing!

3 Likes

If anyone wants a few, I still have a couple left so just let me know.

5 Likes

I got a bag full of beans from otta…and I got a bunch of crosses I made with the nana glue x sugar belts I ought to be fine lol

1 Like

Not sure if anyone ended up with any Nebula from subzeroicekold, but I highly recommend growing them out (if you don’t mind autos). It is delicious!

7 Likes

It sure does look tasty

1 Like

I don’t have that one. What flavors are you getting?

1 Like

Not wanting to come off as a dunce, but I don’t know :joy::joy:. I’m not good at picking out or describing scents/flavors, but it’s very enjoyable :ok_hand:t2:

4 Likes

@SubzeroIceKold

Come explain yourself!

3 Likes