Virginia Is For Lovers

I bet you I’m worse

2 Likes

It has to be OBVIOUS or I can’t tell. When it was growing it smelled like straight grape bubblegum to me. I only know because it was obvious. Doesn’t smell like that anymore so now I don’t know 🤷🏻
I’m more of a “that smells good” kind of guy :laughing:

2 Likes

All day! Like I can smell lemons and oranges but the rest of the shit is a blur to me

1 Like

:joy: you’re good I make my wife and son smell my fingers for stem rubs! I can’t pick a thing out I swear.

What type of buzz do you get from it?

3 Likes

I tend to be able to tell more when the plants are flowering myself. Like I smelled the sour diesel growing this last grow and thought… “Damn do i have a old 1/2 empty beer can in the grow house… Something smells sour…” After chopping, not so much but it has a lot of curing to do which the smell will probably come back.

Funny story… I had this friend of a friend come over because he wanted to see the qrt pound he got from somewhere under my scope. I asked him when i was looking at it “what strain is this” The dude looked me in my eye and said “Weed”… hehehe

GR

7 Likes

It’s that Bussy Pop OG. He got it from me :joy:

2 Likes

Anybody in the Winchester front royal areas. Headed down from NY. Road trip with my doggie.

3 Likes

Hey what’s up man, Winchester is my old stomping ground, i come in to visit fam and run errands a good bit but live right across the state line now. I took the pup over to Berryville park this morning. I don’t make it into Front Royal very often but it is nice over there especially by the river. Feel free to hit me up anytime, have a safe trip!

6 Likes

Beekeeping at a friend’s house today. Was fun.

12 Likes

Just passed Harrisburg not to long ago. Looks like I’ll be getting in after dark. Skyline Dr. Tommorow

6 Likes

Just pulled into the state.

12 Likes

Welcome! You’re like three hours from me or else we could meet up!

6 Likes

Nice man you are cruising right along. We ended up at a vineyard in Purcellville with a 70s cover band playing. lol… Weather is perfect out there now, looks like a good week to check out VA.

7 Likes

Wish I could’ve made the trip to meet up with you. Hopefully your travels continue to be safe and you enjoy your trip!

7 Likes

I don’t even know what I said

hope I didn’t embarrass myself lol

3 Likes

I think it’s this one …

This one was grown by a badass guy in OG

14 Likes

That’s an interesting one! Very shaggy. Looks delicious :yum:

5 Likes

What is it?

1 Like

Hmmm… I’ll have to think about it. My pollen collection/storage record is like 0/9 so far so I my might hold off. But maybe.

1 Like

Did you get some males ?

2 Likes