Virginia Is For Lovers

Up here we soak our pickles in milk but only on special occasions. Like egg nog

3 Likes

I thought the same thing. I was like, “I better get in there and see what the hell is going down in VA today”

6 Likes

Single handedly blowing up Virginia with a little help.

6 Likes

We’ve been invaded by foreigners. Where was the god damn border czar on this one?

5 Likes

Haha your interior borders are porous sucka!

3 Likes

What was it that guy that just got banned called you?

An instagrammer, crocagator, something like that.

5 Likes

I don’t think he called me anything nearly that clever. I think cock was the limit of his vocabulary.

3 Likes

Bagged milk is the best thing since Betty White

3 Likes

Better even.

1 Like

Wait wait wait. What happened? Who called my precious baby a cock monster?

5 Likes

I was wondering the same, but not all mushy like you lol

4 Likes

I cried about it for 7 days and 7 nights but I’m over it now.

3 Likes

But were they consecutive days and nights?

4 Likes

No I staggered them I’ve got shit to do.

5 Likes

damn we were right by each other. Sunday morning I drove to see my buddy in WV , and yesterday camped at a State park in Pa. just got home a few hours ago. my ladys outdoor want some food and water.

5 Likes

:joy::joy:you are fucking hilarious

2 Likes

Nice, I was in Winchester Sunday dropping off some flavors. Your buddy might be my neighbor. lol Sounds like a fun trip, glad you made it back ok.

5 Likes

I guess the closest big town he lives by is Union Wv. We had a good time ate some edibles and got super baked on each-others homegrown. i hope to go back and check out more stuff next time , like civil war monuments, covered bridges etc…

4 Likes

Idk if there’s a NY thread (haven’t searched) but I’ll be in the Poughkeepsie area next week. If that’s anywhere near you ( slim chance) I’d be happy to meet up.

I’m going to roast this freakshow pickle.

Ever accidentally used a lid from a Mason jar that once had pickles in it for weed? :nauseated_face: Does Mason or ball disclose what the coating on the lid is? The white part or the orange part?

3 Likes