Virginia Is For Lovers

I am doing sour d’s right now…got a few things going from seed.

1 Like

Northern va here. 20 minutes from skyline drive. Love the area except for the city people moving out here and trying to change the ways of our community.

9 Likes

Oh yeahhhh? You have a thread going right now on them sours?

1 Like

I’m in NoVa also except 15 miles from the District. Lived all over VA and there is no other region in the state that feels less like Virginia. I would say DC can have this area, but I’d rather not pay their taxes or deal with their politics :wink:

6 Likes

I’m of the mind we give Alexandria city and Arlington county back to DC - she’s supposed to be a perfect diamond after all.

6 Likes

Agreed that part of the state is turning into a Chicago. People in the cities have straight lost their minds. 100%

4 Likes

Can we add Fairfax to the list :rofl:

5 Likes

Sheesh this is why I havn’t grown outdoors, even in rural farm va this is a risk all it takes is one complaint about a plant too big/visible and for them to not be tagged with your identification.:disappointed: King George man busted with 13 pounds of Marijuana

5 Likes

How about you talk about growing weed instead of how you think people are stupid? It’s not a good look for you

4 Likes

Hey cool. A hot dog eating competition is about to happen.

5 Likes

I love hot dogs. Especially the Costco ones.

The title of this thread is literally “Virginia is for Lovers”. Calling people stupid and communist in a derogatory way isn’t what this thread is about.

5 Likes

Nathans for the win! One thing I took out of my time in NY.

6 Likes

68D9FA01-51E2-4A59-80A6-B08598B287B6_4_5005_c

7 Likes

Yea Nathan’s are on point too. Same with Hebrew Nationals. Dang man I got a hankerin for a hot dog now.

8 Likes

7 Likes

Check out my va mids boof!

I love y’all

Virginia is for hater love

12 Likes

I guess these hot spiders get dipped in ketchup, or would you go for spaghetti sauce?

3 Likes

Team mustard over here, not tryna start any fights tho, lol

7 Likes

There are only a few acceptable options for any kinds of hotdogs or sausage.

Onion

Sour kraut

Mustard

2 Likes

But what I really popped in here for was to talk about that white dip at Mexican restaurants. I just found out that it is regional to Hampton Roads and wanted to see how far outwards it extends into Virgina.

4 Likes