Virginia Is For Lovers

You mean that sweet stuff or the queso?
The family and I went to a “newer” mexican chain down the road the other night and I took a big ol scoop of it and I was like “WTF is that”??? lol i dunno know about ya’ll but, that was far too sweet for me

3 Likes

I really like where this thread is headed! Are you referring to the ranchy white dip? If so, yes it has spread to rva. Im still partial to queso, but will occasionally take a dip.

2 Likes

No chili?!?!?! Bro!

4 Likes

As long as there’s NO BEANS! lol

5 Likes

Haha absolutely NO BEANS in hotdog chili for this guy!

2 Likes

Yes @BeagleZ and @CrunchBerries . Not cheese. The Mexican ranch. I was doing some research on a different forum and nobody knew what I was talking about. The sweetness comes from the base being miracle whip. I think that shit is barf-tastic. Apparently it got it’s start as a salad dressing and then gringos decided to start dipping their chips in it lol.

3 Likes

@anon20530495 how could I forget chili? Chili and onions.

4 Likes

We got that Mexican ranch in RVA. I know it spreads out to Powhatan too. It’s usually too sweet for me too.

Hot dogs can have a plethora of toppings. Ketchup, mustard, onions, chili are my go tos.

I made sure to get a Chicago dog while I visited Wrigley a few years ago and it changed my life. I still think about how good it was there, and how meh they have been around here. Chicago has the best hot dog, but the worst “pizza”

2 Likes

I dunno dude, when I visit my brother in Chicago I murder some DeepDish! I forget the place he gets it from but he is usually sitting waiting for for like 2 hours.
I will say, one can not compare Chicago and NY pizza. Apples and oranges. DeepDish must be judged on it’s own kind IMHO

And yes, chili and mustard for this guy :+1:

3 Likes

No beans in my dog chili but I am the guy that puts beans in his chili chili :grimacing:

5 Likes

Yeah deep dish is more of a casserole. I’m sure there’s places that make it awesome, but what I had was a soggy mess.

2 Likes

7BrDBZ8

3 Likes

Yeah, it’s got to be made in a hot ass pre heated cast iron or it’s no bueno for sure. I’m really sorry you had that experience, I feel your pain

2 Likes

First of all, love the Ricky avatar. TPB is my favorite show of all time. Second, I read that article & they mentioned them finding wax/devices to extract thc. Is that illegal too? Also having a scale & ziplocks is enough to catch a case… wtf? Are we not allowed to pack sandwiches & weigh our harvests at the same time?

Basically what that article says is “Weeds not really legal in VA”. Scary AF. I definitely tagged my plant, but guess I won’t be packing sandwiches in the future. These scattered laws definitely require a masters in Rocket Appliances :slight_smile:

4 Likes

To my knowledge, it is illegal in the Commonwealth to “manufacture” extracts. This guy either had really shitty neighbors, or he pissed some people off and calling the law was their payback.

5 Likes

It really is barftastic but its sooooo good. And i
Know that sweet sauce your talking about my friend. Its got that smelly smell that smells smelly lol.

1 Like

Bubbles Bags too?

1 Like

Bags alone would most likely be contingent upon how zealous the LEO who catches you is to get a bust. Personally, I wouldn’t sweat this stuff much. It’s a poor parallel, but if you’re discovered with a haul of lithium strips, pseudoephedrine tabs, starter fluid, and other meth making gear, you can easily catch a manufacturing charge even without a tenth of a gram of methamphetamine to support said charge.

Cannabis obviously isn’t meth, but you should see what I’m getting at. What concerns me most is what I’m doing to draw attention to bring the law to my home. If I’m not advertising I’m growing and not pissing people off, there’s no reason for me to have concern unless my house catches fire or I stroke out and have to call 911. Even though growing is legal now, I still abide by many of the old rules from the guerrilla days. Don’t sweat it too much my friend.

8 Likes

Dang mang. I hope that guy lawyers up and can get those charges dismissed. It really seems like cop drove by, saw gigantic plants, did research on houses owner, saw priors and formulated his plan of attack.

What is the deal with tagging your plants? The required info seems straight nonsensical.

3 Likes

Thanks man, yea good point, same old guerilla rules seem like the best way to go forward.

2 Likes