Virginia Is For Lovers

Thank you @imstinky I wonder if we know each other!? Ha!

3 Likes

Sweet! That’s something I would love to do with the family! I haven’t been there since I was a kid. Did you see the Scooby Doo stalagmite or the bacon and eggs rock formation?

4 Likes

Thank you buddy!

3 Likes

It was a fun time, that was the first time for me. We may go back to Skyline next time but it’s not as big. I must have missed Scooby and the bacon somehow. i did see the fried eggs and they were neat.

4 Likes

Chesterfield is smallish. I bet we at least have some mutual friends

4 Likes

Mathews County here, Middle Peninsula shout out

15 Likes

About an hour north of me. Cool! Almost bought a house there last summer but I got outbid. Wound up on the Warwick instead.

Any good seafood wholesalers around there? I am in search of getting closer to the boat to get my seafood.

5 Likes

Sam Rust is one of the bigger ones that I know of.

2 Likes

There are! I’m real close to a fantastic oyster house that ships all over the country. I’ve also got some great buddies up in Middlesex for scallops, fish and shrimp. Holler!!

8 Likes

@imstinky are the cuts of a keeper pheno? Have you smoked on it yet? Asking cause I’m debating on switching gears in the EarthBox.
The more I think about it I’m not sure I want to run the clone of the SaintsCrossing since it’s such a slow vegger. Would put your SoulMate in the 2x4 instead.

1 Like

Top of the N.Valley here…Virginia ain’t for lovers…it’s Goddamn Horse Country…Virginia is for Horses!! Hunt Country!

13 Likes

@BeagleZ yeah I’ve run her 3-4 runs now. I’m keeping her around. She way more vigorous than that Saints Crossing and it’s a real good day time smoke. Still gets you good and high, but doesn’t weigh you down later in the day.

She’s the back left. Very vigorous.

11 Likes

Was in your neck of the woods yesterday. Went up there for lunch.

Need to hook up with you and get the low-down on local hole-in-the-walls for seafood.

Cheers,
M

7 Likes

I was in bavon for our last anniversary, hadn’t been there in thirty years, riding bikes through mathews days parade with my buddy. Hasn’t changed too much :green_heart:

3 Likes

@anon20530495 Thank you for the kindness brother! I’m really curious about the Napali Temple. Hawaiian?

8 Likes

It is for lover’s. I lived there for a few year. Love the mountains. Some nice strains.

3 Likes

So cool. Peace

2 Likes

Sic Sugar Dump!!! :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal:

3 Likes

I think it’s Nepali OG x Mountain Temple. I won those in a lotto @HaRdRoC did a while back. If you pop either, keep me informed on how they do.

The Orgasmatron in the Wookie Orgasm really intrigues me.

Glad they arrived safely!

7 Likes

@CrunchBerries i too would like to be kept informed on the Nepali Temple. Sounds like a monks keeper strain

5 Likes