Virginia Is For Lovers

Possession of a firearm with a threaded barrel is illegal?!

2 Likes

threaded barrels aren’t illegal, but I think there are mechanisms in the law to throw combos/escalations with “drug crimes”. supression devices, “silencers”, require a similar tax stamp and background check that a fully automatic weapon would. I blame hollywood, but we’ve really shot ourselves in the ears by doing this. it would be like making dirt bikes legal but mufflers not. asinine.

brutal thing about the firearms is…these guys participating in the grey market are total marks. one of the very few cash businesses left. people feel like they gotta protect themselves and I don’t blame them.

4 Likes

they arent guarding the pot, they’re guarding the cash. if you dont think anyone should ever sell anything outside of the regulated market I get it, but at the end of the day a lot of people wanna smoke pot and only a few people want to (or even have the space) to grow it.

very common to see firearms in the commonwealth, it’s our first freedom. that the people who have an elevated need for them get punished for carrying is brutal and cruel in my opinion.

4 Likes

Yeah my homie just told me about the bust in Portsmouth when I was talking to him earlier today. I really thought they were gonna hold off on all this head busting til June/July.

My ex cop homie was telling me to steer clear of all this shit for a while. He said he hopes youngkin kicks this bill back to legislature to be revised come July. But more than likely youngkin is gonna youngkin and do what ever he wants.

3 Likes

God I hate Carrytown so much. Everyone down there is a douche

4 Likes

Why I stay out of RVA.

3 Likes

Just an FYI. The title of this thread is ‘Virginia is for Lovers.’ Let’s keep the regional hate out of here, cause I’m sure there is something I hate about your town also. That’ll be all.

6 Likes

Found the person who lives in Carrytown :roll_eyes:… I kid. I lived in Richmond for 17 years, which seems stupid for how much I dislike it. But I get your point. I’ll keep it more positive.

5 Likes

I didn’t say anything about hating, just stating my opinion like everyone else. Lets not turn into little tyrants and start trying to control speech. Personally I could careless if anyone likes my town or not.

GR

3 Likes

Yo Gravitys Rainbow - I never read that book but I’ve read Crying of Lot 42 like half a dozen times.

All in all gotta be my fav book. Still feels modern!

1 Like

I have an extra rooted clone of Motorbreath 15, Bubblegum BX, and Grape Punch. I need to either gift these, trade these, or just toss them in order to keep my plant count down. I’m going to Charlottesville on Saturday and would be happy to give these to someone looking for clones. They’ve been scoped and are clean. The MB15 I’ve had for a couple years and is really nice. The Bubblegum and Grape Punch are new to me but come from a well known breeder and they look great. If you can meetup in Charlottesville on this Saturday around lunchtime let me know and I’ll set something up with you. Hope you’re gardens are looking great.

9 Likes

Dang, it sucks to be so far away :cry:

3 Likes

I’ll be a couple hours south, if you know what I mean.:rofl::rofl: Otherwise I’d take you up on the offer and bring you some beans.

3 Likes

It is one of the longest read books ever. I am told Timothy Leary Read it when he was jailed next to manson way back when.

I chose the name back in the 90’s for a virus I was researching, trying to develop a way to detect the dir infector, and needed a cool name for it.

The more you know…
GR

3 Likes

Someone’s got the fever

10 Likes

I think everyone has a love hate relationship with this city lol

6 Likes

I used to love hate it. I still do but I used to too. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

@breadwinner lol, classic

5 Likes

4 weeks flowering…

(2) Tropicana cookies (on left)
(2)Durban Poison. (on Right)

Octos / TPS1/5x5tent

Virginia is for Growers…
GR

18 Likes

Nice looking tent! Just glad I don’t have to do all that trimming😁. Here’s what I have growing up in the mountains right now. All but the larger Purest Indica have been dusted with Blue Kush pollen from Doug.

Pre 98 Bubba Kush

Purest Indica

Northern Lights#2

Purest Indica not pollinated

17 Likes