Virginia Is For Lovers

Since everyone is offering lol. I can bring some cuts too :green_heart:

5 Likes

You should bring out the Mom Gooey as well. I think she’d be appreciated for sure.

4 Likes

All i have to say to you complete stranger who I’ve never met or smoked with or exchanged plants with

image Lol

HG

5 Likes

What’s up neighbors. Figured I’d stick my nose in here and sniff around. Fredericksburg area here. Mainly run autos and make my own stuff. Braapzia 1.0 for y’all’s enjoyment.

16 Likes

welcome, I like your container lol.

edit: haha I just got the braaaap part

3 Likes

You runnin all fems or runnin any autoregs homie?

2 Likes

All fem autos ATM but do have a few autoregs just haven’t messed with them yet.

3 Likes

What’s up Virginia?

7 Likes

Anyone else (who has not already posted) interested in a meet-up in Richmond, throw in your name.

I will make a group chat in a few days so we can start kicking around ideas :100:

6 Likes

There’s a stoner friendly comedy show this Sat nite in Richmond, called Happy Daze. instagram is happydaze.rva.

They seem to be having venue issues but looks like it’s still gonna fire. I went not last month but the month before and it was great. There was bud smoking allowed inside which was a total trip!

Not sure if I’ll make it down this time or not.

6 Likes

Something around 4/20 would be great! :green_heart:

3 Likes

More bad news from bad news.

3 Likes

4 Likes

They keep calling it drugs :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

3 Likes

@OGTreeSlayer If it’s not helping pay for a politicians or doctors Outer-Banks summer retreat it’s a “drug”. If it is helping them pay for their 3rd home/mercedes, then it’s a medicine.

1 Like

Here’s another article about the Newport News raid: https://www.wtkr.com/news/4-arrested-after-2-5-million-in-drugs-found-at-nn-pop-up-market-police

3 Likes

And one from earlier this month in Portsmouth: https://www.wtkr.com/news/41-detained-at-pop-up-marijuana-market-on-high-street-in-portsmouth-police

3 Likes

We have been blessed with the option to “Grow Your Own”. Why can’t ppl just grow it, consume it and be done.
And the guns at these sites are helping none of us or the folks south of us who are still waiting for the legal option to grow your own.

9 Likes

Word… just compounding problems for people who shouldn’t have any….stacking those charges….felony charges…

3 Likes

Give an inch and people try to take a mile.

1 Like