Virginia Is For Lovers

Hearing this is going to be a cool summer here in VA. Hoping to get some sativa action going w/ Maui Waui and the Oaxaca x Peshawar cross from upstate. A little worried we’re going to be seeing fall weather earlier this year.

Anyone else planning to take a shot at some long-running equatorial sativa action this summer here in the commonwealth?

6 Likes

Yo. The police in isle of wight can eat my whole ass. I don’t get pulled over anywhere but this bullshit ass place. Yeah. So what my inspection sticker is from 19. It’s a daily reminder of a better time. Oh you’re gonna also ticket me for the small crack in my windshield that is the reason I cant get inspected? Tight dog. Oh what’s this? A seat belt ticket for good measures? Nice.

8 Likes

Hate taking 460 cuz of the cops out that way.

5 Likes

BS little counties/towns like that use their cops like a mafia to shake folks down for $. I refuse to take any non-major road for that exact reason. Really sorry about that man. Daily reminder that living in small town south is just like that movie “Nothing But Trouble”.

8 Likes

Awesome movie though lol.

5 Likes

I’m out by the mountains, and it’s the opposite. The only place I see a state pooper is on 58.
There are town and city fuzz, but I just stay out of the city as much as I can. I did my city time.

5 Likes

Sucks duder! Did you at least get a ham biscuit from the Va. dinner?

6 Likes

Remember people, only do one illegal thing at a time. If you rolling with more than the legal limit, make sure your lights work, stickers up to date, don’t speed, don’t have anything hanging from your mirror, etc.

Don’t give those piggies a reason to pull you over.

11 Likes

:+1::+1: @imstinky , My rule I’ve lived by for quite a few years and has served me well. Only break one law at a time

6 Likes

No. I was on a mission from work to straight home when I was rudely interrupted. Haha.

@imstinky 100% brother. My personal whip is tip top. I was in the fuck around and find out work van at the time. I like to push the envelope and find out in that thing. There was one point where I just took the plates off that thing completely and was burning back and forth through the tunnels and all around the 7 cities for about 4 months before the cheesy peezies got me. :joy:

3 Likes

I got nailed about 25 years ago for running 78 in a 55 in a 18 wheeler on 460 a little west of ?? VA, think Franklin but Franklin is on 58 me thinks. That did not end well.

4 Likes

sigh………. The VA thread is always kinda centric on law enforcement… For a “legal” state it seems we’re still dealing with the echoes of the police state.

Understand we shouldn’t avoid the LEO topics, but sure would be great if we could more often talk about other topics too….

7 Likes

I hate to say it, but June first is right around the corner.

3 Likes

not sure how far franklin reaches out but might been 58. Either way they they sure love picking on people driving east Central part of state for sure.

3 Likes

100% agree

Let’s get a VA OG meetup going this summer too

Anyone got any suggestions?

5 Likes

I’m down for DC burbs, Fred Vegas, or Richmond. Could be tempted but would rather not haul all the way down Southside.

What kinda venue you thinkin, Gonzo?

2 Likes

So we basically can’t do a public space since people want to smoke etc. Also we can’t gift in public. So we’ve eliminated parks & bars/restaurants.

Hoping that an OG member will consider hosting it…Outdoors on some land… or Indoors. Other options could be sharing the cost of like a cabin/airbnb with a nice outdoor deck & some chairs.

Going to send everyone that’s interested (like 10 or 12 folks) a DM tomorrow & we can discuss there.

4 Likes

Let’s caravan up and down 58 doing burnouts and shit every couple miles :joy:

9 Likes

I’d be down for something. Richmond or south would work for me.

2 Likes

I could go to Richmond, Im in SWVA nearly the mountains. They do get real pretty for leaf season :maple_leaf::fallen_leaf:

2 Likes