Virginia Is For Lovers

A $200 civil fine?! In other words, de facto legalized. Legalization can’t get here to Georgia soon enough.

2 Likes

Hey guys, doing some spring cleaning over here.
This is free, don’t want it to goto waste. Along with free delivery in a 30min radius of Richmond :+1:

The PH meter is from Growers Paradise, 3 months old, only used ONCE to check my tap water PH & properly stored. So it should be good for another 8 months.

The Yucca extract (great surfactant) is new direct from GS Plant, I ordered 2 containers of it. No way I’ll ever use it all.

DM me if you can use it :100:

7 Likes

Anybody going to show support at pride this weekend in Newport News?

2 Likes

I’ll be there. If you spot me, grab me and we’ll have a beer.

2 Likes

Okay. Long blonde hair and a pink mask. I’ll find you :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks @VAkish !

13 Likes

From Fredericksburg here. Been growing outside by the river for more years than I can remember. And at my age that is not too long.

11 Likes

Welcome to the show @kevinn

3 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow @kevinn what are you growing now?

4 Likes

Welcome @kevinn glad to have ya man :+1:

3 Likes

Welcome aboard @kevinn

2 Likes

Big Change from last year. Just popped another dehumidifier in the lung room… Hope this isn’t a pre-text to the summer… I’m not into > 55%… I will win the game!

]

GR

6 Likes

I’m fighting it today too as our AC died and I have windows open. It’s only gotten to 50% but I like being below 45% this late in flower.

3 Likes

75% today - just ick….

4 Likes

Good afternoon kind folks of OGland! I was reading the statute on outdoor cultivation in VA. I noticed that plants can’t be “visible from a public way” I think the phrasing was. I’m in the burbs and I’m not sure if that implies a roadway or if that means neighbors view from over a fence. Anyone have a better understanding and can weigh in?

5 Likes

I’d say from the road, but I’m not a lawyer lol

2 Likes

That’s part of what deters me from going outside. Not sure what it can entail.

I don’t have a fence either so no hiding lol

5 Likes

Lol mines actually the neighbors fence. Hoping to go an auto or 2 amongst some veggies

3 Likes

Neighbors can’t really say shit, but they can cause problems. Make sure you tag them properly, keep plant count legal in case they want to call the law over to your house. Helps to have a fenced in yard so none of the neighbors or their kids snatch them up Otherwise they can’t really do or say anything.

5 Likes

You also need to prevent unauthorized access by minors which to me implies a locked gate or other security measures. It’s so vague it’s ridiculous.

4 Likes