Virginia Is For Lovers

Maybe we just rename this thread to “Discussions of the law and enforcement practices in Virginia” and move it to the “Security” section?

Rarely do topics here focus on actual grows, or associated practices. -Just the rehashing law enforcement concerns.

FWIW - public means not private - your neighbors view in their “private property” shouldn’t matter as long as it’s not visible from a public roadway. -And yes - you must prevent access to the plants by minors.

4 Likes

It’s worth it to rehash stuff. Everyone is new at some point and fandoms that treat newbies like shit die from old age.

These are my plants.

5 Likes

I have the 8 cell, and the 16 cell burpee trays! I thought about buying the 36, but tractor supply didn’t have it last time I went.

4 Likes

We should talk about where to get a humidity dome for these. I should have taken a picture of the Saran wrap tent

3 Likes

I’ve also used saran wrap :joy::joy:

A dome would definitely be more convenient.

1 Like

I like these…

3 Likes

I have those domes too! :joy: I use them for cloning.

2 Likes

Think like a lawyer. If it says from a “public way”, does that mean a if you live in a private neighborhood you can plant your shit in the front yard? It’s just vague enough to get you in trouble but also enough to get you out of trouble too. I would just use common sense.

You can also think like a cop. A cop can rip your plants out and say whatever he wants. Might not be legal for him to do that, but that’s for the courts to decide. All I know is my plants are now dead because me and this cop see the word “public” differently. (Hypothetical)

It’s a shit game but sometimes you gotta test the boundaries to see what happens.

9 Likes

Wtf… Did that happen recently?

3 Likes

Please excuse my ignorance of forum protocols. I’m fairly new here and this is the only social media I do so if my post is misplaced I hope moderators will move it.

2 Likes

Brother - pay me no mind. You’re fine. Post about topics that find your interest.

I’m just bitching because when I leave after reading through this thread I feel knotted up and worried….like the old days…. It shouldn’t be like this in a fully legal state.

8 Likes

VA crew - if you’re close to Williamsburg and need some clones for outdoor give me a holler, I have a few extras.

Also taking a trip to DC tomorrow if ya want to meet along the way. Free of course…always happy to spread some love.

9 Likes

What do you have? Im on the way to DC

2 Likes

9 Likes

Nope. Sorry to scare you. I’m all good. Edited my post so I don’t scare anyone else.

3 Likes

Making me wanna come to Williamsburg :grin:

3 Likes

Tossed this bad girl in the brush pile like a month ago. Forgot to tag it thought it was dead, should have chopped her head off

4 Likes

I’m down if I’m invited lol

3 Likes

Hell yeah! You’re the guest speaker!! Congrats

3 Likes

Asking to be invited is all that’s required :+1:

We setup a date/place for OG to meet in July. If anyone else is interested, hit me up, we’ll add you to the ultra-exclusive VA Summer 23’ private message :wink:

6 Likes