Virginia Is For Lovers

Ever try Vernors?

3 Likes

My wife’s doing burgers tonight with ham and bacon on top. Don’t tell my heart doctor lol.

4 Likes

Roy’s big burger on lakeside

4 Likes

Virginia bred girl

13 Likes

Riverside Cafe if your ever in the Charlottesville area has really good burgers and onion rings. It’s right on 29 just North of the city.

5 Likes

The Burg is always welcome @Skunkworks I lived right off 3 for years, all the sweet battlefield hikes. Loved it other than the traffic.

What ya got growing up there?

3 Likes

Dam can the MD people join in?

4 Likes

Running a few strains I got off of OG. (Choc stank/Stinky Thai) Paralyzed monster…
Then a few beans my brother Stankonia gave me. Blueberry and Blackberry moonrocks, Runtzosa, Banana Bubble gum, zombie DF, and an ol’ Fairfax 4way … and a tomato plant or two lol

3 Likes

Just finished some Autos that my brother got from a VA grower on here. “Arachna Diesel”… smoked pretty damn good

4 Likes

I thought you were talking about lakeside in Yorktown. I was so hyped cuz I’m working off that street on Monday lol

This is a JFG family, sir!

1 Like

Beauty! I can almost smell it through the pixels. Piney? Skunky? Sweet? What’s she smell like?

1 Like

Thanks! All phenos are sweet candy fruit smells. I crossed 3 different Gojigum females to a Oger99 x C-Plus male. This is the first test run with them. @Longtooth

3 Likes

I honestly had to google it. I’ve never heard of it before.

@monkeyman ’s Gojigum? How is it? I’ve got 2 packs but haven’t popped them yet because I’ve run too many Goji crosses recently.

4 Likes

Yes, that’s the ones. They were horrible! You should probably just send your 2 packs to me! :joy: @imstinky

4 Likes

We were a dukes family before my wife had a nostalgic kick of what her grandma used back in the day. I had never heard of it before either. I’d say it ranks up there. If we are rating mayo’s, though, I would put Kensington at the top of the list.

3 Likes

That plant a freakshow?

GR

2 Likes

Yeah, I’ve been hanging on to her over winter. This one got rootbound and had issues. I have cuts though.

But its somehow still alive, sitting on a pile of sticks lol in total shade

6 Likes

I have a Blue Dream Freakshow cross. Looks like kelp growing from the bottom of the ocean…

8 Likes

I never had Dukes until I moved to SC. I’m from Cincinnati. I found Dukes and Palmetto cheese!

Oh??

3 Likes