Virginia Is For Lovers

Pimento cheese, brother. Palmetto are big cockroaches, lol

3 Likes

Worlds biggest instrument, Luray caverns

The great stelacpipe organ

16 Likes

I live fairly close to there. Took the kids a couple times and it’s a fun spot. Cool pics!!

6 Likes

Cool! I haven’t been since I was knee high! I want to take my family there over the summer!

7 Likes

Gotta check out Dinosaur Land too lol

6 Likes

Nah fam. That’s the northerner in you. Pimento cheese tastes like sadness. You need the Palmetto cheese. I can sometimes find it in VA at Walmart.

https://pawleysfoods.com/palmetto-cheese/

3 Likes

Bahahaha they can’t keep the roaches out of the vat at the factory and have just rebranded roach infested as homemade texture.

3 Likes

But delicious cockaroaches :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Eating bugs is the new black, dontchaknow. There are plenty of palmetto bugs to feed everyone. I’ve seen single bugs big enough to feed a whole family.

4 Likes

I ate bugs when I was in Thailand! They were delicious! Like a seasoned French fry, only made of Grasshoppper or Grub.

3 Likes

When I first moved to this swampy coastal area, that was the first time I had ever smelled low tide. I was literally asking strangers “Hey, what the fuck is that smell?” And everyone was like “what are you talking about?” I thought I was being punked. And soon after I started seeing those mega roaches. I couldn’t believe what kind of fresh hell I had just moved to. :joy::joy:

3 Likes

Walked by this at Food Lion so I had to pick it up to see what the fuss is all about. Pretty good on some Ritz crackers.

8 Likes

I don’t mind low tide, it’s whatever. Nature stinks.

BUT there is a papermill in Charleston that smells like the :poop: from drinking hotdog water. Don’t let the locals blame the pluff mud for that stank.

2 Likes

Learn something new every day lol

1 Like

Going to dinosaur land tomorow :smiley:

That bat looked drunk as shit crawling head first down the steps in the middle of the day :rofl:

10 Likes

Anyone else hitting Dead & Co at Jiffy Lube Live in NOVA?

13 Likes

Bats doing that during the day are usually either rabid or sick with a parasite. Either way it’s best to euthanize them if safe to do so. Fish and Game will come do it if they have a Game Warden in the area.

4 Likes

I have soo many pics of Luray in my phone

4 Likes

Unfortunately no! Have a blast!

4 Likes

Now we’re talking. Sah wah dee khrap!
Nothing like hopping off a Baht Bus & grabbing a handful of grubs at 3am. Washing it down with a ice cold Leo.

5 Likes