Virginia Is For Lovers

Martiansville? LOL Ms H spent her teens there, way before the chair, oy!

Or David Baily’s motocross track? He tricked out my Bultaco in the 70’s :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Happy 4:20 VA!!!

12 Likes

I’ll vape to that! :laughing:

2 Likes

Sugar Tree is very close to me.

1 Like

Brosville? Oops, sorry Brasville, lol! I am easily entertained :slight_smile:

2 Likes

So back to the biscuit conversation. How many use or know of Formula L?

2 Likes

Ooh hell yeah. It’s been a while, but those little flakes of plastic are the key to my heart

1 Like

Nothing like a fresh biscuit with a thick slice from a tomato!

3 Likes

Only if its a Hanover tomato or a backyard organic one :+1:

3 Likes

I believe a Hanover tomato isn’t a cultivar, but a locale. I could be wrong. It’s the soil and climate, not a type.

Either way, nobody loves tomatoes more than a Virginian lol

7 Likes

Man! This thread has really taken off in true Virginia style!!

I was talking to some carpet bagger, who had the audacity to admit to not liking biscuits. I was all:

Here’s our current drop biscuit recipe if anyone is interested:

Hope everyone is well~ Crunchy

13 Likes

Boy oh boy! Can’t wait until September to see the peanut man again! :heart_eyes::rofl:

3 Likes

wait-what

The peanut man comes in September? I’m an Ohioan by birth. We just moved to Virginia last year. I feel kinda ticked off I missed the peanut man last year.

4 Likes

We have a yearly tradition :wink:

1 Like

Went out to check the mail on sept 10th last year, looked down the street and there it was in all it’s glory. The peanut mobile!

10 Likes

Yoooooooo :heart_eyes::rofl:

3 Likes

That’s not something you see everyday in your neighborhood. I’m sure you took a double take!

5 Likes

Happy 4:20 everyone!!! Home in time for a couple of bong hits before a dip in the pool.

7 Likes

Man @VAkish I just started going to the pool, it’s pretty great exercise :+1: Perfect nugs, Is that the SSDD F2 BX1?

2 Likes

The guy who works on my pool got bit by a brown recluse not at my house thankfully. He showed me where the skin had to be cut off, it was gnarly. I don’t think I’ve even seen one but I don’t want to.

1 Like