Virginia Is For Lovers

@Gonzo It’s half Holy’s SSDD crossed to OG Chem x Casey Jones. Seems like the crosses I made with the OGC x CJ males are turning out really nice. The pool is definitely nice but not too relaxing when I got my two boys with me. Plenty of exercise throwing them into the deep end over and over. :joy:

@Dale I’ve never been bitten by any bad spiders but I see them all the time. They love to get into the brick and stone I lay at work. Killed 13 black widows in one day that were in some 8 inch block while putting in a foundation. I’ve known some people that got bite by brown recluses. It’s definitely a nasty little spider.

6 Likes

Happy 4:20 VA crew!!

7 Likes

Little late, but I’ll join ya!

5 Likes

I’ve been smoking since 4:15 but just now seeing this. 4:20 bro!!

8 Likes

whattup nerds! had a bowl and beer and she aint even 5pm yet ready for the daggon weekend!

5 Likes

Smokin bowls :triumph::triumph:

6 Likes

My dad was a racing instructor when I was growing up. The car was on blocks during the off season. When I was about 7 we were getting it ready for the season and a hairy gray wild spider jumped out of the bricks and came right at me. I still remember how scared I was.

Smoke clouds up for Virginia people this weekend. Hey hey hey smoke weed every day!

5 Likes

I knew a girl when I lived in Tennessee that got bit in the buttcheek by one of those buggers. She had to have a hole carved out in her butt. She used to do this neat trick where she would put a pencil in her buttcheek hole and make it bounce up and down.

8 Likes

What?!? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

7 Likes

I feel like the party trick is a dead art.

6 Likes

Your right was a volcanic ash area when the dinosaurs roamed

1 Like

Grower told me id you took the seeds from a Hanover tomato and grew it in regular soil it would just be a regular tomato.

3 Likes

th-747018821

7 Likes

I knew a guy in boot camp that got bit on the neck by a spider. After he went to medical and they cleaned it out he had to get a thumb sized hole filled and refilled with almost two feet of gauze :worried:

2 Likes

Same thing happened to a guy in basic with me but he had it on the back of his thigh from the outhouse we used. Had a silver dollar sized hole in his leg packed with gauze. Poor guy had to restart basic training as he’d missed too many events to graduate. Nasty buggers

2 Likes

Wait a minute. Peanuts. Seasoned with old bay? That’s genius.

5 Likes

This here is peanut country. I have yet to try boiled peanuts. Soggy shell and all.

3 Likes

Nah whoever thought of boiled peanuts can get bent :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Haha. Some poor as dirt farmer probably trying to find something new to do with a peanut. I got a bunch of peanut processing plants less than 5 minutes away from me. I bet no one in this town is allergic to peanuts.

3 Likes

I can prove you wrong :rofl:

1 Like