Virginia Is For Lovers

I tried to get the medical card and was denied so I’m blacklisted basically. Hopefully we get some recreational stores before I die. The medical stores are a good start but we can do like Colorado.

3 Likes

If you don’t mind me asking, who denied/blacklisted you? Was that like your doc who said no, or did you have the dr’s recommendation and the state blocked you for some reason? Just curious how that works.

1 Like

It was my doctor. The recommendation place said they needed his ok and he refused, said thc is not medicine. THANKS BRO….

2 Likes

New doctor maybe or a second opinion?

2 Likes

It was disappointing but as long as we have recreational legal I don’t see the need. I want recreational stores but the lt. governor just said it’s not a priority. So they are going to drag prohibition out as long as possible. I only wanted the medical to use the stores, but we’ll get there some day. My doctor is wrong about his views of medical weed but I still need his expertise. He knows what he’s doing otherwise. He’s a boomer though when he retires I’m sunk.

3 Likes

Man I am so sorry you have to deal with this crap. Thc is most definitely medicine. Stigma & brainwashing dies hard with that generation.

4 Likes

Happy 4:20 everyone!!

Bubble Milk

15 Likes

I’m way ahead of ya this time! Happy, Happy! Joy, Joy!!!

11 Likes

Damnit @Thats_bank I was out on your side of the world today doing an estimate. I should have brought you that jank.

2 Likes

It’s all good I think I got maybe 2 weeks before I’d be using it still

2 Likes

Sweet. I’ll definitely be back up that way before then I’m sure.

3 Likes

Appreciate you man

3 Likes

Awwww you guys! :green_heart::laughing:

3 Likes

avatars-000123657183-ahnx35-t500x500

:rofl:

9 Likes

4 Likes

https://scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t39.30808-6/363807215_660751289413497_3409905295631929193_n.jpg?stp=dst-webp_p843x403_q70&_nc_cat=1&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=56e786&_nc_ohc=NlSmAOwwUGEAX_v_UDb&_nc_oc=AQlRhzily36c5zwZ2ItDh8IZZaKSNnNTL_0f5hsQ4vKiXSYO0wu7SeSuiZ5qbQ0b79w&_nc_ad=z-m&_nc_cid=4&_nc_rml=0&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.xx&oh=00_AfAbuxsJnwu9rDcsjAgiHjUSxqPTKYszHCHGoFKZkfpQog&oe=64CA598B

13 Likes

Ahhh no way that’s too cool, right near the police station if I remember correctly. I doubt I would even recognize the place. I miss the old fairs held at Randolf Macon. It would seem as soon as Walmart made its way into our little town that was already the center of the universe lol everything went to s#&!.

3 Likes

I see HTG closed down a few of their stores out of the blue including one in VA

Happy 4:20 VA!!

Ruthless Runtz. Fallen Soldier

7 Likes

I’m always late!! 4:20!!! Rumspringa!!!

7 Likes