Virginia Is For Lovers

Local raised pork and venison breakfast sausage I harvested on my property. All the talk of food lately got me itching for biscuits and bacon.

12 Likes

Holy $h!t FCA those biscuits look good. Homemade Venison sausage? Yes please

What’s your biscuit recipe

3 Likes

Today was from the can. Usually my wife makes em from scratch with her grandmother’s recipe but we were both wiped out from clearing out our daughters old room of the furniture. My son came down from DC and did most of the work thankfully. Now I just have to clean up and sanitize the room and it’s going to be my new veg and clone mother space.

9 Likes

I don’t think we can be friends anymore :wink:

3 Likes

I could have made em myself but I was whooped. I don’t mind when I’m putting good greasy meat on them but if it’s just a butter biscuit then it has to be grandma’s recipe.

6 Likes

@HomegrownVABudz

Look at this silly ass bullshit. They aren’t open yet but I did instantly get turned off by the first page of their website

4 Likes

That’s the sale price too! What a bargain! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Oh I get it. The quarters are on sale but not the half’s. :joy:

This should go over well.

4 Likes

Or what ever. The grocery store out here does the same stupid ass shit, too, where it’s cheaper to buy a bunch of small bags than it is to buy bulk.

1 Like

Is that menu on their website? I can’t get it to load. I wanna see what their concentrate prices might be

1 Like

Yeah Google the one in Portsmouth and hit their website from the Google listing. I don’t think the one out here has a menu since they aren’t open yet. I did pull on their door today though. They have hours posted and half of their lights are on inside

1 Like

Hell yeah $17 g pre rolls. This place is gonna do wonders for the black market.

3 Likes

My mom is talking about getting a medical card, and I’m like okay :rofl: I see these prices and think, you can buy it from me cheaper :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Lol ma dukes is cold as ice.

2 Likes

Looking at this menu, they’d have to drop prices considerably before I’ll shop there. $70 for the cheapest gram of RSO

$90 for everything else smh

1 Like

Plus you do gotta have a med card or however that works here. The only thing that looked interesting to me there were the pressed peppermint tablets.

Breath mints that make you relaxy. Tight!

3 Likes

The edible prices are a little outrageous as well. I’ll learn how to make some infused mints at that price :rofl:

2 Likes

Might be worth a try :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

https://cannabis.wiki/recipes/how-to-make-breath-mints-with-weed

3 Likes

I grew up in Virginia in a town by the name of Ashland Near Doswell and Kings Dominion. I sure do miss it from time to time.

4 Likes

I ran the dominos for the owner in Ashland and the air park back in the 90’s. It has changed so much since then.

GR

4 Likes