Virginia Is For Lovers

^ FCA is the man. Gets stuff & his first thought is to share with the community :100: Just imagine if everyone was like that :+1:

11 Likes

I am currently baking on some blue dream you may or may not have once upon a time shared. Def on my list for growing. Not what I was looking for but I really like it a lot.

4 Likes

I have a love affair with Irene :revolving_hearts: make sure you tag me in that grow if I’m not already. I know I’m following at least 1 thread that is or was growing some Irene.

5 Likes

I agree, @FirstCavApache64 is the man!! I’ve met up with him a couple times. Always a pleasure.

5 Likes

You guys are the best! Thanks for the kind words. Got some really nice Cali O I’m smoking the last two nights that was grown by one of you awesome folks. Like the flavor a bunch! Yet another I want to grow now lol.

9 Likes

Was the Blue Dream cut from a selected seed or an older cut?

3 Likes

It’s the Santa Cruz cut but it’s going to be awhile before that one comes in. It was still too small for cuts for this round of shipping.
There’s a few suprise bonus cuts coming with this package so I’ll post what comes in.
I have a Blue Dream from seed I’m going to flower this next run just to see how close it is to the actual cut.

10 Likes

Happy 4:20 y’all!

7 Likes

Happy 4:24. :wink:

5 Likes

Wanted to post this for the 757 folks. Seed drop this weekend.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cx-fzkdOJKh/?igshid=NjIwNzIyMDk2Mg==

5 Likes

Happy 4:20 everyone!!!

Gojigum x (Oger99 x C+)

8 Likes

Sounds and looks great Mr 4:20!

5 Likes

Haha Thanks bud! Seems to have turned out to be a pretty good cross. All 7 girls, I grew out, had a killer cherry taste and smell. They all were plenty strong with 2 of them really potent. Kinda surprised me actually.

Just smoked some Ruthless Runtz Fallen Soldier from CSI. Took me 10 minutes to write this. :joy::joy:

7 Likes

well I think after years of dodging it I finally got covid. I can’t smell or taste absolutely anything. fml. I can’t smell anything in any of my bud. sigh.

7 Likes

I see that :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

That sucks man hope it’s not too rough on you! :green_heart::green_heart:

6 Likes

That sucks! @Spitfire I had it about a month ago. Didn’t lose my taste or smell but felt like shit for a week or so. Hope you feel better soon!

4 Likes

Sucks dude! Hope it’s not too bad on ya! Get better soon buddy!

4 Likes

Thanks y’all. Face feels like it was injected with playdough, sinuses hurt, yellow stuffs. Throat’s been a little tiny bit scratchy, and so far it hasn’t gotten to my lungs :crossed_fingers:. Super paranoid about that. 22 years of cigs and about 14 of that was the green. No I haven’t had vaccines.
My wife got covid like 2 years ago and she kind of quarantined in the bedroom for 5 days. (pretty sure that’s how I got the pm in the veg tent☺️)

My fever suddenly broke about 2 hours ago but the sweating continues and my nose and face have opened up slightly. started taking pseudoephedrine meds instead of the other bull crap that doesn’t do anything.
Smoked a bong earlier of MAC1 and I couldn’t taste it or even tell the smoke was going in my lungs. it just kind of made me a little dizzy.

I’m more whining than have anything serious but I’ve been so miserable, I’d rather be puking or pooing my guts out.

6 Likes

I never got the rona. I’m vaccinated and don’t go anywhere or have much human contact. It seems terrible from people I’ve talked to. Paxlovid seems to work well.

5 Likes

Lol feel better brudda

HG

6 Likes