Virginia Is For Lovers

Get well soon! I’ve been lucky not to get it, but I know a lot more people who’ve had it than didn’t. Most say it felt like a flu. A few of my friends have been struggling with “long covid.” …Wouldn’t wish that on anybody. Drink plenty of fluids to help flush it out. :+1:

5 Likes

Happy 4:20 everyone!!

Sunshine Funk Train
SSDD f2 bx1 x (OG Chem x Casey Jones)

9 Likes

Feel better @Spitfire

When I got the Rona I didn’t feel bad at all. I was super bored and had some outside paint work I could do alone so I did that. I lost my sense of taste for a day or so and that was weird. Then when I finally tested negative is when the wheels fell off. I ran down the stairs and was winded bad. Weirdest thing. I couldn’t do anything without losing my breathe.

Take it easy man. I hope it’s just some weird bug.

4 Likes

I am still here, just a lot of family issues with people being old and sick.

Only had outside one plant (green crack) out of 3 (2) Durban poison survive.

The DB super cropped and started flowering late June and when the humidity kicked in , in augs bud rot set in. Had to throw away about 1.5pounds. :frowning:

Wife told me that the 1.5 pounds of trim in the freezer had to go so I started to make some hash. Got ALOT more to process.

Peace my friends.
GR

7 Likes

Good to see you around! @Gravitys-Rainbow hope the family gets to feeling better soon! :green_heart::green_heart:

4 Likes

98 year old grandfather… Things happen…

Hope to meet back up with you guys again soon.

GR

5 Likes

Soon brother! :green_heart:

4 Likes

Alright, what do you guys play your plants leading up to harvest time? Mine have only a couple days left.

I have the Spotify playlist on “Classical Symphony” right now. I feel like they should get the full-tour of positive vibe human music.

What’s next on the list?
Leave your vote :+1:

@Gravitys-Rainbow Sorry man & I get you on the older fam stuff too. Lost 1.5! Ouch man, ouch. Dig that xmas tree shot!

5 Likes

I don’t play music to my plants, but I do talk to them and tell them the most terrible shit but in a really calming and sweet tone of voice.

8 Likes

I walk in the grow house and shout “WAKE UP BITCHES” @ 4pm.

GR

11 Likes

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
You win @Gravitys-Rainbow

@Indicana_Jones yall hard man, yall hard :laughing:

7 Likes

lol! I tell them things like. “Grow faster so I can smookkkeee you”. “You a stinky B”.

9 Likes

Haha. I do treat them bad. I’ll back hand them if they get out of line. I threaten to chop some plants to make the rest fall in line.

5 Likes

I call my plants thirsty bitches, cuz sometimes they some thirsty bitches :rofl::rofl:

7 Likes

I’m scared to talk forcefully to mine. Usually I just pick up the grocery list and leave.

15 Likes

Hahaha :laughing:

Alright well, on the 1 in a million chance weed is actually sentient, I’m playing music for mine :wink:

7 Likes

You jollypond or just posting for him?

4 Likes

Just posting, I share whatever events I see on my IG.

4 Likes

He was a vendor at some weekly events I used to manage. Nice guys. Gave out a TON of free seeds.

2 Likes

I believe I’ve met him once. Didn’t get any seeds, wasn’t shopping just chit chatting with everyone. I’m interested in these crosses he’s doing with other folks. Jord genetics is a good dude :sunglasses:

3 Likes