Virginia Is For Lovers

Sorry to hear about the bud rot. There seems to be a lot of that going around… On the plus side, that’s a very nice shrubbery you’ve got there!

Screen Shot 2023-10-07 at 9.45.06 AM

Mmmmmmm… Hash is yummy!

4 Likes

I sweet talk to mine to offer encouragement, and stroke their leaves so they know I care. :slight_smile: …Don’t know if it helps, but it can’t hurt. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

4 Likes

I take the opposite, crowley like approach.

8 Likes

4:20ish!! Smoking on some Silver Sunshine from Bodhi

11 Likes

So today I can already just faintly, like 5 % smell bud again. fever gone, lots of chills now. fingers are frozen and rarely have cold fingers.

Seems as I’m feeling better with the pressure, congestion and headache, I’m now getting a dizzy weird sensation and sweating anytime I do anything.

7 Likes

Yikes. I hope this passes for you soon man!

4 Likes

Man that’s not great, maybe take a Aspirin for the next few days. That sounds eerily close to cardiovascular issues.

6 Likes

Yeah I’m fine now. This was November of last year. But it was like a week of needing to catch my breath after doing anything. Plus I got the fine tooth comb treatment at the hospital. Cholesterol is a few points high. Nobody cares. Potassium was a little low. They boosted those numbers back up with horse pills. Everything is completely normal. Nothing to worry about. Everything is fine.

5 Likes

February fire judging workshop thing for anyone interested. I just got tickets for me and mom.

Tickets here: Judging Workshop Ticket — February Fire

7 Likes

Just picked up the mail and the box was smoking lol. Thanks to a very generous forum buddy I have Wedding Cake, Irene OG, Giesel and 76 Bubba. I still need to get them to root but I’m super excited to get these in the mom tent.

17 Likes

Tell that dude to include a fire extinguisher next time, you mail carrier will thank him :wink::rofl:

6 Likes

Nice haul my friend, when you get them do you immediately plant or soak em in water before planting?

HG

4 Likes

It depends on how they look and how long shipping took. I usually put them in tap water for 8 hours or so and once they perk up I’ll go with the Hormex #8 and Root Riot plugs.

8 Likes

Happy 4:20 everyone!!

Mosca C99 Bx1 f2

11 Likes

Nice, how’s the effect on that one @VAkish ?

5 Likes

Hey bud. I had 3 plants of C99 I grew out last year. Two shorter ones that were the same in taste, smell, looks and effect.

This girl was my favorite. She was much taller and better in every way. Smells and taste like ripe pineapple. The buzz is great for the daytime, and not too racy, if you don’t over do it. She can get a little edgy if you smoke alot. Kinda gets you going without a cloudy head and a long lasting high. @Gonzo

10 Likes

New to forum and saw Virginia thread. Just wanted to stop by and say hello to fellow VA green thumbs. 757 here and starting to finally enjoy some fall weather.

13 Likes

Welcome @DayDreamin!! We don’t bite too hard here.

9 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow @DayDreamin , we’re always glad to see another Virginian around here.

8 Likes

Agree! We’re tryna overgrow Virginia of course! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

9 Likes