Virginia Is For Lovers

Easier than porkchops.

You could hide a pork chop in your back pocket and eat it later. Not so much with pulled pork.

3 Likes

Thats what cargo shorts are for. Line the side pockets with a ziploc bag, then use it like dip and keep it in your check/lip when in cuffs.

But you would have to plan and execute this with the foreknowledge of getting arrested.

“You’re under arrest for pointing a pork chop at me because it’s a dangerous weapon.”

1 Like

You don’t always have pork dip? And do dumb shit worth getting arrested for? I dont think youre truly living.

I always plan to get arrested and then if I don’t I get to be pleseantly surprised. All about expectations.

1 Like

So let me ask you a question that’s been bugging me. This “Virginia is for lovers” I’m not sure I understand. Do I go there to find a lover? Do I have to bring my own? Are there rentals?

6 Likes

I always find it ironic given loving vs virginia.

2 Likes

And New Jersey is for haters :joy:

3 Likes

No one lives in New Jersey, it’s just there to house a turnpike.

main-qimg-4138e51c59697d8365f900b29b2cecca-lq

3 Likes

I’ve been to New Jersey and definitely saw what at least appeared to he people.at a glance.

Re: the sign I saw one in Edmonton that said “if you don’t like Edmonton go fuck your self.”

1 Like

Figured I’d share I don’t know what I’ll find but 4 sensi seed 4 way and Patagonia ff fourway x nl5 x uncle festers skunk x uk cheese the best ones if I find anything next is equilibrium ff fourway x doghani. Wish me some funk😷

5 Likes

Its just stand ups/carboard cut outs of people to fool you. No one actually lives in new jersey. Some drive through there and commute in to man the shops and resturants lining the turnpikes, but dont live there. Everyone gets one irrational conspiracy theory and this is mine.

1 Like

The power of positive thinking at work.

Truly living well, maybe not as much in terms of getting arrested over meat but still living a little.

2 Likes

Looking good @Blueridge ! Interested to see if you get anything resembling the famed NOVA strain :+1:

5 Likes

Yeah man fingers crossed I’m hoping with all these packs I find something or can lead to something I heard the Patagonian is really fire but could be hearsay. I appreciate the good luck and if I do find anything interesting definitely sending you some snips. And the other fellas

3 Likes

Little runt in the back will be the one lol

4 Likes

But not @Foreigner s :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy: just kidding lol

Y’all getting fist deep in a pork pit?

3 Likes

What if I just tell people I’m from Delaware? Local enough?

3 Likes

Funny enough, the original motto was “Virginia Fucks”. And it’s true. Virginia will find a way to fuck you in any which way they can. Money usually. But “Virginia Fucks” sounds too crazy to out of towners so they settled on “Virginia is for lovers”. It’s a trap.

5 Likes

Remember it’s a Commonwealth. Fuck the common, they got the wealth.

3 Likes