Virginia Is For Lovers

Here’s a picture of all the stuff that didn’t end up on my flower, because I used a 3m filter cutout. It was paper white to start 60 days ago :laughing:

7 Likes

Beats the panties off the panty hoses on my hoses, lol

2 Likes

You know those stretchy book covers… Yeah that’s what I use :joy:

1 Like

I’ve used an old pair of clean underwear zip tied to it, but currently use some small screens I can put over then end.

Gotta do what you gotta do

1 Like

I’m dropping off a couple unopened and opened with few seeds missing at truhydro in Chesapeake. So any Chesapeake people come in and see miss paula. Im sure if you grab a bag of soil or something and mention this she will have some left to gift to people. Im just focusing on my own seeds and just handing out packs randomly.

7 Likes

Anyone have an extra hang bar for a 4x4 tent? I’m short one and don’t wanna give Amazon money for one. Willing to meet relatively close lol

4 Likes

Relatively close to where?

2 Likes

Close to whomever has one lol. I’m in the southern part of the state. So anyone along the NC line up to Richmond I guess.

2 Likes

Stopped by my best friend’s house to help her harvest half of her first plant she’s ever grown. It’s a 35+ year old heirloom sativa from southeast VA. The farmer who first started growing it passed away 4 years ago. She had a male that was identical to this girl so I made a bunch of seeds because I wanted to do some breeding with it. She has a sweet lemon/lime smell and amazing pest/mold/PM resistance. We smoked a bowl from a branch that was cut off 2 weeks ago. It has an amazing buzz that makes all your senses hyper aware without any raciness. I can’t wait to do some work with this old VA line.

22 Likes

I feel you. I just purchased 2 Vivosun for a 5x5. Switched up my exhaust setup so hopefully my temps will be more manageable.

3 Likes

If nobody has an extra, maybe someone could use one and wanna go halfsies on a two pack lol

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure I have one or two out in the shed from a gg tent that ripped…I’m a little far from you though

2 Likes

You far up north? Anyone wanna middleman this bar? :joy:

1 Like

Far enough where if we met half way, it’d feel a little ridiculous, lol

Joking aside, Sorry I can’t help you though

2 Likes

That’s fair lol. I’m sure I’ll find one.

1 Like

Is it the base or the part that you would hang a light?

One of my outside ones broke so I made a wood frame. Works great… redneck ingenuity!

2 Likes

The part you put up top to hang a light/fan with yeah. My new light takes up two, I need another for the inline fan now

1 Like

If you can find a piece of electrical conduit, you can pound the ends flat and bend them to shape,

4 Likes

Might try that if I have to @Coda

2 Likes

Tie a a rope over the top the 2 outside bars.

2 Likes