Virginia Is For Lovers

Happy New Year everyone!

9 Likes

Wanted to share this again for anyone who might be interested. I’m bringing brownies and cookies.

7 Likes

totally forgot about this and to ask questions. anybody can bring clones? and as long as we are gifting stuff it’s all allowed correct? I really thought I was going to be able to come up to this one but the wife made me plans…

5 Likes

Homegrown super bummed but I gotta miss this one now, gotta head up to DC baby cousin is having a birthday party same time same day! Have a ton of fun

3 Likes

Yeah, bring anything you want to trade. Probably will be some vendors there selling stuffs.

2 Likes

Trading thing went well! There wasn’t a super ton amount of people, but a good turnout. Left with more beans than I went in with :rofl::rofl:

8 Likes

Ja get any cool cuts? Not that you need em :laughing:

4 Likes

Nah, no cuts today lol. Wednesday is a different story lmao

3 Likes

Any interest? You must share them if you are a recipient.

Seeds

4 Likes

If it’s not too late, I’d be happy to share some with the RVA discord folks. @BRMTreefarmer

3 Likes

Can you share a link to the Rva discord?

3 Likes

I’ll DM it to you, and anyone else who’s interested.

3 Likes

Sorry I’m late getting back to you. Send me your safe address in a PM and I’ll get some out to you to share and grow.

4 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/p/C18KHtTIeoF/?igsh=MXd4Znhld3g4bW1jMQ==
Not sure if it’s bs but saw on a page I’d think it would be the truth

2 Likes

In VA? Wow…

2 Likes

Yeah I’m confused a little because I seen other articles saying it would get vetoed by the governor. 🤷

3 Likes

Repping Lorton VA.
Don’t panic, it’s organic. Keeps me from going manic.

9 Likes

Welcome Bud!

6 Likes

Thanks a bunch. Happy to be here. I’ve learned a ton on this forum.

7 Likes

Welcome @BudLarfy!

5 Likes