Virginia Is For Lovers

Big thanks @Longtooth definitely upped my game lurking here

4 Likes

You had me at organic Ha!
Welcome @BudLarfy !!

6 Likes

Ty Bz. Started with hydro then ran a big rdwc system and now I’m having fun with dirt. Had some good results with the 'dro but I felt like I didn’t know half the story never having done soil. Back to novice status but that’s cool too

5 Likes

Welcome to the party @BudLarfy !!

4 Likes

Welcome! I’m a dirt ball too!

3 Likes

Thanks @CrunchBerries. I checked through your prebiotic sip thread. A little over my head but I gleaned what I could. I’m rocking sips also. Grobuckets with living soil. I’m a long way from my previous paint by the numbers hydro runs.

5 Likes

@BudLarfy

Jking welcome aboard brudda. I am also an organic manic.

4 Likes

Luke! I am your fatherrrr

3 Likes

Welcome welcome!!

SIPs are the way to go.

TK day 22f

My small Trinity day 22f. Just showing off the great structure of this lady. The big Trinity is behind the TK in the first pic. Same clone, just different sizes when thrown in there

6 Likes

Have you grown them out before? If so, how is the trinity smoke? Im vegging her and TK out currently as well.

3 Likes

This is my first time flowering out both. So it’ll be a surprise to me. I know @HolyAngel has been saying TK is strong and gives the sweats and is pretty similar to chem91.

Trinity I can’t find much info on besides that it’s good smoke.

7 Likes

Structure is right! I like that type of plant. Plenty of room to bulk up.top to bottom.

8 Likes

aye, I’ve been smoking on both for a week or two now and outside of smell, I’m finding it real difficult to tell a difference between the two. 91 is a little more… lazy? or relaxing? more i don’t wanna do shit, compared to the TK, but the high’s overall and the flowers and structure between the two are pretty damn similar. I’ve seen more variation between Tk and her offspring, than I’ve seen between the 91 and the TK. The TK looks and smokes closer to the 91 than the Chem4 or the ChemD do to the 91.

I’ve not tried the Trinity that I’m aware of so I’ll be interested to hear how she compares :wink:

8 Likes

For all the 757 folks. I might try and make it, as much as I hate it there :rofl:

5 Likes

Is that a shelf on a furniture/piano dolly? I’m in the market for some outside plant wheels

1 Like

757 or the shop? never heard of the shop and I hate it here.

3 Likes

Never been to the shop…so yeah :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

cuttings ok? or is that weak?

2 Likes

I’d say it’s cool. People brought whole ass plants to the other one, so I’m sure it’d be okay lol

3 Likes

anyone on overgrow wants any of my cuts, in person, that day? most likely have to be cuttings though with space and timing!

EDIT to include that I would like to know ahead of time if you’d want, week before or day of, I won’t just have all of these on-hand.

GMO x Granny Skunk
Karma Sowahh x 2 phenos
Karma Sowahh mystery dad, most likely self but no sign of any others or boy parts.
BD Santa Cruz cut
Bodhi Silver Mountain(my number 1 rn)
Bodhi Black Triangle
Kush Mints

11 Likes