VIVOSUN AeroWave 6 inch Clip-On fan is now back in stock!

Good news everyone! The AeroWave 6 inch Clip-On fan is now back in stock!

It features our patented square-shaped rubber padding that keeps your fan securely attached to whatever surface you clip it to. The AeroWave is fully adjustable with 80° horizontal and 120° vertical oscillation and uses a 20W copper motor that is ulta-powerful with only 40dB of noise.

We’ve redesigned this fan from the ground up to ensure it lasts longer and internal components don’t go through as much wear-and-tear. It’s handy, easy to clean, and works great to help circulate air throughout your tent with minimal interference!
300×250

8 Likes

The joke is on me because I don’t have any money but $94 is a tad steep for a two pack of 6" oscillating fans.

My family has owned the same sanyo oscillating fan for the past 30 years without fail. What sort of warranty comes with a vivosun fan?

4 Likes

It has the little spinning bobbin on the back characteristic of an oscillating fan.

Imagine 120° and 80° simultaneous oscillation, fan would look like a bobblehead all day long :rofl:

3 Likes

Am I too late for the free fan giveaway?

3 Likes

Exactly! …

Hey all, they have acknowledged that their previous fans had a high failure rate and also state that they have redesigned them from the ground up. We should at least try to have an open mind and not judge their new offering based on their previous one IMO. I too have had very bad luck with their previous fans but have not tried the new models.

6 Likes

that’s fine Doug but it is what it is. Did they offer to make whole the people that got stuck with their product?

When they do that I’ll change my tune.

4 Likes

I am not trying to change your mind @willie and got no skin in this game. As I say, I too have experienced issues with their previous fan models. All I am suggesting is that we should try to have an open mind.

6 Likes

Nice to see a new generation of fan from Vivosun. Fingers are crossed for high durability and long life!

2 Likes

I agree
A little steep $$$ for my pockets
But hopefully they work out for some folks.

HMM, well that is scary but that was the old model and 3 years ago so not sure how valid it would be with regards to the new redesigned model. Looks like they redesigned this thing and are trying to put the past behind them. I certainly can’t speak to the new design nor can I speak to why that unit in the pic caught fire. Was it the fan or something else that caused this which they blamed on the fan :thinking: Just playing devils advocate here. Defiantly makes one scratch their head though.

2 Likes

Who knows? This new design might be the perfect fan for tent growers.

I have a Vivosun tent which is fine. I bought a carbon filter/fan from them which died within a few weeks but they gave me my money back…

3 Likes