Vortex by Subcool/TGA/The Dank preservation Co-Op run (closed)

That’s up to the coop group and their capacity so I wouldn’t want to say. This was originally approved to be done and out in the box that is getting mailed now, I believe, but I don’t know how loaded up the next one is yet. I will have them to the distributor in about 3-4 months so they should be available in time for Spring ‘24

8 Likes

Here’s the tent, and some of the things you can do with AgSil16H, a viney sativa, and a lot of plant wire and patience. This run is in a 3x4x6’ with two Viparspectra XS1500 Pros, currently running at 75% each for 200 watts total. I’ll take it up to 300 after stretch.

49 Likes

Lovin the bondage!

4 Likes

Maaaany thanks @Dirt_Wizard as well as to @buckaroobonsai @guitarzan @Weednerd.Anthony and @CADMAN

Always wanted to try subcool’s work but the insane seed price prevented me for doing so. And now thanks to all of you, it’s become a reality! :smiley:

4 Likes

Thank you @Dirt_Wizard for your time and space for such a special strain for many of us!
R.I.P Subcool :pray:

2 Likes

I grew vortex once but got all males only if I knew to pollinate something with it at the time

4 Likes

Thank you @Dirt_Wizard for the opportunity get my hand on vortex yet again, remembering it being a real awesome high!

Pz :v:t2:

5 Likes

I figured something must have opened up for sign ups because i got 99 notificatins… anyway, i put my name in member zone…im pretty sure that is the spot for someone that was not active for a year lolz

7 Likes

Thanks so much @Dirt_Wizard for a chance at some of Subcool’s work.

5 Likes

Thank you @Dirt_Wizard for the time, and especially the effort to grow these!
Much appreciated.
:v:

6 Likes

Thank You @Dirt_Wizard For taking the time to make these for the community.

5 Likes

Thanks @Dirt_Wizard for sharing the love

7 Likes

I used AgSil16H for weekly waterings outside this year. Impressed with the thiiiick stems on my plants. Gotta think it helped reduced the floppiness of a few varieties as well. In theory, it helps strengthen cell walls, including on leaves, to help prevent stuff like pm taking hold. I’ll do it again next year, for sure.

Edited to add…thanks for doing the run!

6 Likes

Thanks @Dirt_Wizard for sharing these gems with us. I never had the pleasure of being able to grow out any subcool gear. I’m soo looking forward to this.

5 Likes

Thanks dude!

2 Likes

Cock and Balls just swinging in the wind. :sunglasses: :metal:

2 Likes

He’s gonna have to keep on balling for another week or two to get these ladies fertilized, they’re ready to pop out pistils already

4 Likes

If anything, Subcool stood for. It was fertility. :100:

2 Likes

@Klyphman I started using it right away when I got growing after reading about silica and how it is the raw material for cell walls, the combo of increased pest and infection resistance in the leaves and also stronger stems is pretty awesome! And it’s pretty cheap by the pound, a $15 bag lasts me a year or two indoors. I think it makes the stems thicker but it depends on the strain I’ve still had some thin ones. But thick or thin with the silica they don’t seem as fragile, branches bend and bob down and around without snapping, and the supercropping potential is incredible with some strains, this is definitely one of them. I understand why people say Vortex just like JTR is a perfect SCROG strain, just keep tying main branches down in a halo and let the buds come up through.

7 Likes

Thank you for what you’re doing with that very timely gift from Useful just before he passed, you seem pretty moved by the coincidence and luck that those genetics could make their way here for preservation. I regret a lot not buying his seeds first he was one of the first breeders on Instagram I started following after I moved back to my home state in 2020 which had gone legal in my absence.

8 Likes