Wanted to show off some Az bud grown with nothing but water

23 Likes

looking damn good bud…

what strain are we seeing here?

2 Likes

Thank you man and this is an unknown flavor a buddy of mine seeded his plants and had no idea what they were and these and the babies

5 Likes

Well done sir. Looks mighty fine. @Smokaguy

Welcome to OG.

2 Likes

Thanks man happy to be here seems like a bad ass place, lol I know this is irrelevant but how do I change the profile pic lol

5 Likes

Just had a look can’t remember but in sure Joe will have it covered in here.

I’m fact I’m sure it says right in that blurb…

Also sadly not my crop it is an older couple I’ve know since I was just a kid. I just got legal to grow where I’m at and have to start indoor until it starts to get warm again.

4 Likes

The last post has a link that will explain how to change your avatar/profile pic.

Peace

Bonged

1 Like

Thanks I appreciate you

2 Likes

Well Holy Shit, Man! Tell me about your soil!

4 Likes

was it hydro or did you just use plain water to water your soil?

4 Likes

good question @toastyjakes I was assuming that he just watered it. No nutes.

4 Likes

Looking nice! Love a good water only soil recipe. Card to share?

4 Likes

I’d probably eat that “brickweed” too. :laughing:

:wave: welcome to OG.

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

Looks very nice. I reckon they were in a very decent organic soil mix. If not, the water they were grown in had some nutrients in it too…

2 Likes

Chunky! Nothing beats nice outdoor for me.

I’m also gonna guess there was some good shit in that soil if they used only water. Flavour must be great!

2 Likes

Thank you everyone y’all are to nice and sorry I would of replied sooner but I ran out I guess Uploading…

2 Likes

You will get more replies as you participate more. Also you have to wait for the photo to finish uploading before pressing reply.

1 Like

I’m at work but will give more details on it when I’m on lunch but you guys all this is dirt, my friend owns a Mountain out here in Az and this beautie you are looking at is water and dirt. His ground is called dead rock and it has all kinds of minerals in it so the plant self feeds. He told me his soil is similar to what they find in the Himalayan’s.

1 Like

Thanks you @ReikoX still getting used to things

2 Likes