Washington DC Buds

Hey OG Fam,

I’m gonna be in DC for a few days this week and am looking to score some recreational buds. Anyone have any suggestions on dispos and if so how is the parking?

5 Likes

Dispensaries there are only for medical. Try the delivery service Green Sundaes on where’s weed. My son lives up there and he gets my vape carts from them. There are a ton of delivery companies but a bunch are sketchy. Green Sundaes have been around awhile. Keep your head on a swivel up there, crime is terrible.

9 Likes

Great Advice there @FirstCavApache64.
A friend of mine was just out in DC for a couple of federal court cases he’s got going against local politicians, and while they were eating dinner in a “good” part of town, there were 2 shootings within 2 blocks of the restaurant.
Definitely keep your head on a swivel and eyes open @Conitl

6 Likes

Hmm. Unless they changed something, you can get recreational.

My nephew lives in d.c. and when we visited in 2022 we was able to buy some flower. We went to Legacy dc on 14th street. You buy a piece of art and the flower is a gift.

Parking? Good luck. My nephew doesn’t even own a car because parking is so expensive. Honestly if you can, use public transportation.

4 Likes

So far from this thread I’ve learned that DeeCeee is shit. Good luck on scoring, OP.

6 Likes

A lot of robberies and violence around tourists and grey market. The old pop up scene was fantastic but tough to get tied into these days.

Wheres weed and instagram boys are hit or miss, and even if you get tied into a legit guy there are watchers everywhere…a while back a buddy was making a pick and someone came up to his door and robbed him before the real guy showed up. You will stand out as the city has become more segregated since covid.

Maryland has regular adult use rec, all you need is a drivers license. Hit or miss quality, sometimes overpriced, but if its just for vacay I would suggest this route. Notably cannot buy hash and edibles are limited to 10mg/dose - limited to medical sales. Medical does have reciprocity with other states but theres some paperwork. Again, personally, if I was in your shoes I would take a ride to Maryland to buy some chocolates and a few overpriced 1/8 jars.

Good luck.

4 Likes

Here is a picture of Legacy’s website. Says 21 or over no med card needed.

Not sure why people think you can’t buy rec weed in d.c.

4 Likes

I71 compliance means sticker store, there is zero legal recreational sales allowed by DC law. Doesn’t mean you can’t get weed without a card, just that there’s a game being played to get around it. You buy a 50 dollar poster and they gift you weed in return. It’s just different than a legal dispensary where you buy the actual weed directly and not some kind of a gifting scenario. DC has been trying to get recreational sales since 2016 but need approval from the Fed to do it as they aren’t truly self governing.

4 Likes

This is a grey market storefront, very common in the district. Same thing as an instagram delivery service from an oversight/legal perspective. Frequently run by the same people.

Maryland has a formal adult use rec program.

3 Likes

I’m not trying to argue the legality of it all. Just letting the OP know there are options. It’s a loophole that I had no problem using.

I believe my nephew uses one of the delivery services someone posted about, but I have no first hand experience.

The dispensary was nice and clean. Something I saw for the first time. A spray paint vending machine. I never heard of such a thing.

2 Likes

I’ve been a few times. They have them set up as a normal store front dispensary. You purchase tokens however not cannabis. The price will say 25 tokens 1/8th for instance. They exchange you’re tokens for you’re items.

The Garden was the name of the first one, and smoke quality was good.

2 Likes

Hey all!

Not hard to get but I did filter through a few internet sites before jumping on one. I went to one called Firehouse.

Legit and fast. Had I redone it, I would have had a buddy/wife drive around the block while I literally ran in/out in 3 minutes. Instead, I paid a daily $20 fee to park for 5 minutes; but if that was all I had to complain about then so be it.

Thank you all for the comments and help though!

4 Likes

Well done @Conitl parking is the worst of it. Lots of different shops in the area. My lady and I walked a couple miles trying to find one. Not many shops open early so we decided to stop for breakfast before continuing onward! :joy: My first experience was quick how ever and they had their own parking lot. Enjoy !

3 Likes

Nice score @Conitl !
I had no idea you can get shrooms.

2 Likes

Right! But it makes sense that everything is legal for the government! Lol.

On a different note, they have DMT in a vape form too… It was 150 bones. I had to pass but it was question for a moment.

2 Likes

Cloud 9 dc has served me well enough. Nice menu online with actual pics. It’s really.delivery though. But they are pretty prompt in my experience.

2 Likes