Trip to Illinois Where It’s Legal

Hello All,

Currently in Fl with medical, but I will be traveling to Illinois. I saw where they have legalized marijuana and it sparked my curiosity.

Is anyone familiar with dispensaries in the Northwest portion of Illinois? Best buds? Good sales? Anything else to smoke/do while there?

3 Likes

Use Leafly or Dutchie. Put it the Illinois zip code your at. :peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Gotcha. Yeah, I wasn’t sure if there was a local feel. Here in Gainesville, we have about 10 to choose from and I have opinions as everyone else does lol.

2 Likes

Any dispensaries in Illinois that sell cuttings or clones like the bay area in SF?

1 Like

Not that I’ve seen in central Illinois but I’ve heard of some non-dispensary places here that do, strangely enough :sweat_smile: nothing I’d really consider grabbing or even going to look at though.

The dispensary’s are apple stores. High Supply brand seems to be pretty decent and usually the best bang for buck here. Aeriz brand has had the best flower I’ve ever seen from a dispensary but you’re paying prohibition era prices for it, $60/8th type. I try to avoid ozone/cresco brand but sometimes they have all the deals. Some of its decent, some of it has seeds :joy:

2 Likes

The prices are very high and the quality is mediocre at best.

2 Likes

100%. I haven’t seen a single bud as good as even decent runs on my keepers, but if ya got nothing, probably better than buying off the street here unless you know it’s coming from another local grower and not Cali/Colo

1 Like

I’ve been to the Rise in Quincy,IL (more like mid western IL) I didn’t get anything special from them just decent mid grade, THC % is supposed to be pretty high, but it wasn’t anything special. Across the river and south a little to Hannibal, MO they have one called Codes they have some decent names Cookies brand and all, but I tried the Cookies by Cookies and that was mid grade bud too, just expensive mid grade. Lol, Got the Tyson weed once too mid grade as well but it was kinda worth it just to have a jar with the Tyson label. Lol

Really same deal with the Curaleaf in Maine the quality kinda sucked as well, but they have ounces for $100 recreational and $75 medical.

At least so far, I haven’t had any weed from a dispensary that was really good, but that’s why I grow my own.

1 Like

try grow/garden stores, they sometimes carry them on the qt cause of conflicting laws