Wheres a good place for cannabis in Denver? Legal sources

In Denver for the next hour and wanna scoop up some cannabis.

Looking for fair prices and decent cannabis

5 Likes

Golden nugget just NW of denver in Central city were awesome dudes. They didnt even check my id to look through the menu. Very hospitable. Im sure they have locations all over Denver.
In fact Alan Altman from MAS*H used to own the building cool history up there.
Scored this cookie jar right up the hill from the shop when I was there. Antique circa 1920

7 Likes

I ended up going to Kind Love and the dude literally stared at my ID for like 5 minutes and was like I never seen a Rhode Island license before and was using his radio to security.

I’m like just look up online what it looks like.

Paid $30 for an 8th of Tahoe Alien. They had better deals on bigger quantities but I wouldn’t go through it all. Most of the stuff was OK. But having grown for 8 years I wasn’t too impressed. Made me appreciate my cannabis I grow a little better.

The ladies at the counter were super friendly and so patient dealing with me scanning all the varieties.

6 Likes

Things seem like the flower has gone down hill at most dispenseries over the years. Pretty stiff competition and most people are buying edibles and vape pens these days.

Some of the small towns in Colorado with small scale mom and pop dispenseries still have some decent flower.

5 Likes

Do tell…I’m in Gunnison now. Will be in Telluride later. Mesa Verde the day after and Durango and Buena Vista.

I want some dank dank lol

3 Likes

There’s a town next to telluride called Ridgway. If you go through there a place called fiddler’s green I think was pretty cool! Behind the motel in town.
It’s been a while though so who knows. I don’t buy much from the dispensary unless I’m out traveling and run out.

4 Likes