Weapon of choice ( no actual weapons. pipes, vapes, bongs, pinch hitters, etc lol.)

Whoops forgot the pics!

this is the nostalgic one, not the daily driver!

11 Likes

Hers the bongo my buddy made me! Has opals in it. Matches my rig. That he made also.

9 Likes

That is awesome man, I love it! My dead head piece is marked 97’ and was rumored to have been smoked by a few members of the band, sounds like bs. But it is a nice hash hookah. I need to find some parts for it, I have the hose just not the downstem.

3 Likes

Who r you? You family? Go to festivals? Pm me.

1 Like

Dancing bear hookahs come get one! these are being remade by @Stankynugget for 20 lucky people who sign up first!

1 Like

Hey guys, after seeing such an awesome piece that pawsfodacaws has, we talked about it a little bit and I’ve decided to recreate it. I’ve worked with clay before and have a place I can go to fire them. I will be making a mold by hand, glazing them cool tripped out colors with a couple friends helping me. Probably make a couple U.S Blues ones. Just painted differently. They should turn out sweet! I’m excited about making them. I’m asking 20 bucks when there done to cover my supplies and shipping. Plan on only making 20 so get on the list now if you want to lock one in.

5 Likes

The one and only.

Next on the list to buy is some zercon encrusted tweezers.

7 Likes

Omg! A hundred bucks for that thing? It better bounce or come full of hash!

1 Like

7 Likes

The toker two was sold by hightimes for 20$ in the 70’s. Old school guys like my pops went through many of them. When i first started making my own pipes and buying glass he was driving around (scoreing weed) downtown Omaha telling me about the toker 2 was the best bong he had ever used.

4 Likes

I personally would love to grab some these guys work

8 Likes

Chillum dugout with a cheap chillum i used to replace the original after it dropped and died. Got a more heavy duty one I’m working on shaving off about 3 to 4 mm to make fit

4 Likes

I have been smoking for about 53 years or so, and my smoking device preference for over 40 years now has been a simple, basic corn cob pipe. Inexpensive, smokes cool, and hard to break. I really like the way the flowers taste in these things.

27 Likes

That’s really cool, I like the honeycomb marble.

I just use cheap glass spoons from China now. I prefer nicer chunkier ones but I’ve broken too many over the years. I have a small collection of headies that I occasionally break out for a sesh, mostly cool bubblers and spoons.

1 Like

Ive been enjoying my puffco peak for my concentrates here lately.

4 Likes

Ive been digging on the Stache RiO lately.

4 Likes

I was checking those out at my local head shop. Pretty darn neat.

2 Likes

Got the round bucket, it’s super easy to clean.

1 Like

give me a good old fashion wooden hand pipe. they or hard to break last a long time

2 Likes

I call him sonny! And I brought him back from Amsterdam with me. He is clogged for the moment and I don’t feel like messing with it til. The first time I got real high with it I started thinking about who made this cool little naked
Dude with a bowl of hash?

6 Likes