Weapon of choice ( no actual weapons. pipes, vapes, bongs, pinch hitters, etc lol.)

I personally would love to grab some these guys work

8 Likes

Chillum dugout with a cheap chillum i used to replace the original after it dropped and died. Got a more heavy duty one I’m working on shaving off about 3 to 4 mm to make fit

4 Likes

I have been smoking for about 53 years or so, and my smoking device preference for over 40 years now has been a simple, basic corn cob pipe. Inexpensive, smokes cool, and hard to break. I really like the way the flowers taste in these things.

27 Likes

That’s really cool, I like the honeycomb marble.

I just use cheap glass spoons from China now. I prefer nicer chunkier ones but I’ve broken too many over the years. I have a small collection of headies that I occasionally break out for a sesh, mostly cool bubblers and spoons.

1 Like

Ive been enjoying my puffco peak for my concentrates here lately.

4 Likes

Ive been digging on the Stache RiO lately.

4 Likes

I was checking those out at my local head shop. Pretty darn neat.

2 Likes

Got the round bucket, it’s super easy to clean.

1 Like

give me a good old fashion wooden hand pipe. they or hard to break last a long time

2 Likes

I call him sonny! And I brought him back from Amsterdam with me. He is clogged for the moment and I don’t feel like messing with it til. The first time I got real high with it I started thinking about who made this cool little naked
Dude with a bowl of hash?

6 Likes

and joints are my go to. Actual weapon of choice is an ak47

2 Likes

I make my own soapstone pipes . PC124176

17 Likes

Those are looking awesome. Fine work

Do you rock a dry piece with some hash?
Mostly reach for a bong/bubbler?
Or do you usually roll them up?

5 Likes

10 Likes

Glass piece and ground nugs. Small and inexpensive ones as I frequently break them. Had a few over the years with MAD sentimental value get broken :frowning: Once, at Phish’s '98 New Years Run shows in MSG I purchased an “unbreakable” glass piece from a kid sitting next to me on the floor. He had been selling pieces, and demonstrating their toughness by smacking them hard on the concrete floor. I was sold. But when I asked him if he had more he had sold his last one and only had a personal piece on him. I offered to keep it packed for the rest of the show if he would sell it to me afterwards, and he agreed :slight_smile:

Actually bought that for one of my close friends, as he was even worse than me in breaking glass pieces. It lasted like 4 or 5 years and MANY drops in our recording studio with hardwood / concrete floors, but eventually it did break. So much for unbreakable… But hey, in comparison to any other glass piece I have had, it pretty much was. if I kept it, it would probably still be here today…

4 Likes

11 Likes

I’m still rolling orange zigzags going on forty five years now

9 Likes

My current “heady” collection, mostly accumulated 15+ years ago. A onie (not truly heady), a hammer and a sherlock bubbler.

I am on the hunt for a new piece, reason I started this thread. Gonna add a tube to my collection soon and looking around on Instagram has me in the state of mind. My next piece is gonna be rad af

6 Likes

Works for me. Not the best but has a clip and an ice pinch. Got it for $45 canadian or something.

1 Like