Weapon of choice ( no actual weapons. pipes, vapes, bongs, pinch hitters, etc lol.)

give me a good old fashion wooden hand pipe. they or hard to break last a long time

2 Likes

I call him sonny! And I brought him back from Amsterdam with me. He is clogged for the moment and I don’t feel like messing with it til. The first time I got real high with it I started thinking about who made this cool little naked
Dude with a bowl of hash?

6 Likes

and joints are my go to. Actual weapon of choice is an ak47

2 Likes

I make my own soapstone pipes . PC124176

17 Likes

Those are looking awesome. Fine work

Do you rock a dry piece with some hash?
Mostly reach for a bong/bubbler?
Or do you usually roll them up?

5 Likes

10 Likes

Glass piece and ground nugs. Small and inexpensive ones as I frequently break them. Had a few over the years with MAD sentimental value get broken :frowning: Once, at Phish’s '98 New Years Run shows in MSG I purchased an “unbreakable” glass piece from a kid sitting next to me on the floor. He had been selling pieces, and demonstrating their toughness by smacking them hard on the concrete floor. I was sold. But when I asked him if he had more he had sold his last one and only had a personal piece on him. I offered to keep it packed for the rest of the show if he would sell it to me afterwards, and he agreed :slight_smile:

Actually bought that for one of my close friends, as he was even worse than me in breaking glass pieces. It lasted like 4 or 5 years and MANY drops in our recording studio with hardwood / concrete floors, but eventually it did break. So much for unbreakable… But hey, in comparison to any other glass piece I have had, it pretty much was. if I kept it, it would probably still be here today…

4 Likes

11 Likes

I’m still rolling orange zigzags going on forty five years now

9 Likes

My current “heady” collection, mostly accumulated 15+ years ago. A onie (not truly heady), a hammer and a sherlock bubbler.

I am on the hunt for a new piece, reason I started this thread. Gonna add a tube to my collection soon and looking around on Instagram has me in the state of mind. My next piece is gonna be rad af

6 Likes

Works for me. Not the best but has a clip and an ice pinch. Got it for $45 canadian or something.

1 Like

That is beautiful, any artist info?

I don’t dab often but I’ve got a möbius stereo matrix bong.
I usually vape flower or hash in my underdog at home and my mighty out and about.

If i do smoke weed it’s usually through my bong, nothing special just a thick 7mm glass one

Before covid I’d roll joints take a hoot and pass it into a group and let it go, I’ll hit the mighty those guys have fun with they soggy group joints

2 Likes

Uggg-

Please purchase a 18mm glass on glass bubbler, and then thank me later :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Not trying to sound like an ass, I just want to share how much better my lungs feel, after using a bubbler :grin:

5 Likes

Wow man, I remember Roger had one of those, when he was promoting the Cannabis Ministry :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

@Nagel420 you need to look into Pyptek’s lineup :grin: I used to have the same problem, they use aluminum framing, glass tubing, and thick rubber gaskets so nothing has room to move. Only way to crack em is during cleaning (done this more than once) or if you manage to find a rock or edge that fits where the glass is.

4 Likes

Those fine filters I prefer for Dabs.I find even changing water daily(sometimes twice) and smoking weed through a mobius,honeycomb or fritted glass it just gets plugged fast.

1 Like

That’s very true especially if you’re a heavy smoker.

1 Like