week8 day 56

Hi @kisha_son232 , welcome to OG. If you go to the “introduce yourself” thread you will get a bigger welcome friend! For your plants, you could be approaching harvest window; have you looked at the trichomes? They will give best indicator of when your crop is ready. Would be great If you put up a couple photos. :smiley::v:

6 Likes

Sounds like you know what you are doing

2 Likes

You say 56 days which is 8 weeks. Are you just assuming they are ready in 8 weeks, per breeder packaging? Maybe post a pic and we can help you gauge ripeness. Sometimes it takes longer.

All the best.

4 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

What is your grow light? LED, fluorescent, watts? And what is your pet? Looks like cat hair. :slightly_smiling_face: what strain is your plant?

1000watt led full spectrum

1 Like

Could you please post a pic of the full plant. Your trichomes look clear from pictures, need to see it the water leaves at the bottom are being consumed by the plant moving toward a natural finish.
It’s 5am here I gotta go, I’m sure there will be another OG along to help. Have a great weekend your buds look good so far.

i will take some tomorrow morning rn they are resting

1 Like

Continuing the discussion from [week8 day 56]

(week8 day 56 - #4 by Foreigner):

5 Likes

Gonna put this with your previous topic of the same name… Try to keep the same grow logs in the same thread instead of making a new thread for every update😁

3 Likes

Girl is foxtailing I believe

2 Likes

I think she needs a bit more time

2 Likes

I agree with @foreigner and @Boozer , without knowing the strain and how long it supposed to take versus 1000 W LED and growing hydroponic and you have already started the clearing process… I’ll give you the same advise that everyone gives and gets, no matter when you chop it down you’ll wish you would have let it go another two weeks.

Seeyah when I seeyah, be good to yourself.

1 Like

right respectfully lol thanks bro

1 Like

i thought so to thanks for pointing that out

2 Likes

about 2 more weeks im thinking

3 Likes

my first harvest i feel like i did great i had no help with this at all.

1 Like

Many breeders tell you the time “from flower” which is not the same as “time from which you switched to a 12/12 light schedule”.

Many plants take 10 days to 2 weeks from flip to first pre flower appearing.

1 Like

thats a fact im aware of that thanks

1 Like