When to harvest?

So got two in flower, planted at same time , same soil and nutrients, same water schedule, one looks healthy but the other the fan leaves are dieing? It there a problem or is it just finishing faster?

4 Likes

Cant really tell with the blurples if u can get them out into regular lighting itll be easier to tell

1 Like

Yeah very hard to tell with the blurple. A few dead leaves is no big deal especially if they are almost finished.

Here are more.

1 Like

Looks girthy but I’d need non-blurry bud closeups to tell you anything for sure.

Would it be possible to get a side by side pic?
Also, on the plant that looks like it has crunchy leaves tips curling up could you get a shot from above looking down.

With the photos supplied it is a little difficult to see exactly what is going on here I am going to assume we have a heat stress issue…but would know better with more pics.

1 Like

All of these pictures are the one plant.

It looks close but I’d give it another week.

2 Likes

The leaves are showing plant stress.

Your near the end of flower so there is not a bunch of time so If it was me I would:

1. Use water only going forward
  2. If possible water the plant with crunchy leaves (our both plants for that matter) from the bottom. Set them in something that will allow them to soak up water only from the bottom. When the pot feels heavy like the soil is moist throughout you can pull them from the water. Then just let the plants do their thing… Pick up the plants from this point to see if they are moist throughout (heavy) or not. Only repeat when the plants are feeling a bit light but watch your leaves they will be your guide also…
  3. Take a look at the underside of your leaves. Do you see any little spots? Looking for pests… Anything other than green is questionable… Take your loop and scan a few of the worst looking leaves.

This should get you headed in the right direction.

Can’t wait to see some finished bud. :call_me_hand:

1 Like

Thank you so much. I switched to just water a couple days ago . Also did a flush this morning. Checked and clean under the leaves.
Thanks again @Maddawg

1 Like

i would agree needs a bit more time.the stamen?/ hairs are an indicator as they pass. use that scope get use to it. you will be able to see them trics fill up get milky then start to amber. up. then pick away enjoy the grow.

1 Like