Weird deformities or plant structure you've experienced

Don’t remember - I think it was more of a leathery vanilla-honeysuckle smell. The entire line is fairly low odor - definitely light on the terpenes. Cool regardless.

1 Like

I can’t wait to get everything outside. I’m in Ohio, right on Lake Erie so I gotta be careful but I think I’m safe next week. Got a very exciting year ahead with our newfound freedom

2 Likes

Cool, same. I’ve had these outside for a few weeks but I’ll probably end up replacing them around the end of May / beginning of June. Seems like they’re growing out of their deformity / variegation to a degree as well outdoors…

1 Like

I do have the autos out but just, they just broke the surface. They’re little tanks and I don’t have to touch em for 2 months. I always wait until its 65 for a week straight to go outside with the photos but its been the mildest winter I’ve ever seen and very warm.

1 Like

fancy curls…

2 Likes
4 Likes

I don’t have any photos handy, but fasciation is always surprising (teardrop shaped stems).

This Dj Short regular BB is doing its best Freakshow impression @THCeed . lol hope it grows out of this .

4 Likes

That plant is already twisted.

2 Likes

lmao, right…

I had 25 Dj short blueberry f5s going, they’re pretty and purplish already. Here’s 3 of them, the other 20 are too far away and 2 died but they all look the same.! Boy oh boy do I hope I get a good male and a actual blueberry pheno

2 Likes

Don’t want to be alarmist, but check it just in case … icon_e_confused|nullxnull

What about this extra blade?

2 Likes

Thats mites​:wink::rofl:

Freak OG KB leaner from @Crafty_Flame’s Peanut Butter Dream.

2 Likes

Funky little guy!

Appreciate the cautionary heads up but that’s very unlikely as these seeds come from an extremely mutated Vanilluna male around 2008~. They are either F3s or an IX now (lost hd and notes from back then). None of my normal plants do this and this line does it every time I’ve germinated them for over a decade.

3 Likes

He was just sayin

Here’s some of its siblings!

4 Likes

Mmmmmm, I love a good root bound plant. Something about it screams healthy to me, they love spreading out after being bound and some of my biggest bestest most desirable plants were bound up like that. That’s a thick ass stalk too! The cotyledons are still green, that’s real good!

2 Likes

This is my first coco run, very excited to see where it goes. Those got up potted today.

2 Likes