Welcome to NoBoDyland

FATSO
¿ x (GMO Cookies x Legend OG)
Atlas Seeds
Feminized Day Neutral
Coco Coir, LED, Indoor

I’ve become pretty fond of this variety since I got introduced to it a couple years ago. I’m thinking about getting in touch with Cannarado and getting the traditional seeds to add to the archives. Very pleasant. I could use these plants as aromatherapy if I didn’t know they could be consumed.

I’ve only done a few autos before. I figured, what better time to get some going then when starting a new personal garden. As space gets occupied, I’m giving priority to my photos and will likely end up treating the autos more like houseplants. I’m looking forward to seeing what resins I can harvest with semi neglected autos. I’ll have to check out more from Atlas and see what else they have in their lineup.

Fatso #2
This plant is one of the first three seeds I popped this go round. Plants that I would use as test subjects as I get accustomed to a new location. The first 5 weeks or so of its life was very stunted. Who knows how it would have developed it things were dialed in, but I’m happy with its size and structure. It’s growing on it’s own how I used to force plants to grow.

Nov12 Fatso #2

Fatso #3
I did not properly document germination or sprouting date, but this one is about a month behind 2. Or maybe not… I’m stoned. This journal will help fix some of that lol.

Nov12 Fatso #3

Fatso #5
I planted 4 and 5 maybe a week or so after 3, or possibly at the same time. I can’t quite remember but I started off wanted them spread out so that they should harvest one after another. But at some point I popped all the beans in arm reach lol. 4 has found a home in another garden.

Nov12 Fatso #5

5 Likes