Welcome to NoBoDyland

APPARITION
Head Dog #9 x Ghost Rider x London Pound Cake
Traditional photo period 5 seed pack
Coco Coir, LED, Indoor

So far this cultivar has been problematic. Poor sprout survival rate, and easily upset. I usually would cull such plants but for some reason I’m compelled to see these plants through to maturity.

I have not been able to find out much about it. I’m not even sure where they come from. I’ve narrowed it down to either OBSoul33t or Best Coast. Either way they don’t seem to be available anywhere. I’ve found two related strains but not much info on them either.

Apparition #1
The first of five was sprouted early October, I’m not sure the exact date. It had a rough start. Unbuffered coir, wrong pH, standing water, etc. It was somewhat neglected until mid month and has been doing pretty good lately now that it has better root development.

Nov6 Apparition #1

Apparition #4
(Mid Oct) After deciding to switch to overgrow mode, I popped seeds 2-5. Soaked in 1% peroxide :droplet:. They showed root in 2 or 3 days and was planted in solo cups. Oct 24 after noticing lack of growth #s 2 and 3 were confirmed dead for reasons unknown. #5 was tap root upside down and I flipped it over, from which it also never recovered. Leaving a scrawny #4 as the only survivor out of #s 2-5.

I have no idea why it’s been so stunted and twisted and gnarly, but I’ve seen plants start all kinds of screwed up like this before and turn out just fine (often amazing)

Nov6 Apparition #4

Nov 14 It finally has a set of non deformed leaves growing! I’m sure the plant is happy to have normal growth and probably won’t take long at all to get a good structure formed and start to fill in.

Nov14 Apparition #4

10 Likes