Welcome To The Basement

You build it they will grow. Looking better day by day man! Happy for you

1 Like

Field of Beans! I love that movie! Thanks man

1 Like

It has been some time since I have done an update. In between growing plants and building a growroom I feel like i dont have much free time…even though I do. Anyway last night I transplanted 6 plants into their final 5 gallons pots. Instead of just using the roots organic soil I mixed the soil with 1 part earth worm castings and 3 parts Roots soil. I did this with another plant of mine and was really happy with how it is growing. The soil that I made with the Coots mineral mix is not turning out the best. I think I need to use a better source of aeration next time. I used landscaping lava rocks this time. When I transplanted the plants last night the plants in the roots soil had a massive amount of roots exposed but when I transplanted the Coots mix plants the root tips were barely touch the insides of the pots. As far as the plants go I think I under feed them, this seems to be something I struggle with when growing. The pictures will show what I mean. The new grow room is going to get modded and caulked tomorrow. I also purchased the entry door today.

Peace out ya’ll

3 Likes

What is up www.overgrow.com community? Figured it’s been a minute since I last updated. New grow room is coming along pretty slowly. Too many things going on at once, plus working third shift makes it a little more difficult. Any way if I did the room over again I totally would have used plywood instead of drywall, so much extra work for basically the same results. And also a lot less messy. Today I watered in some compost tea. 3 cups earth worm castings, 2 tablespoons fish fertalizer, 2 tablespoons of liquid seaweed, and some molasses. Plants seem to be liking there new 5 gallon pots after the transplant. Here are some pictures:

6 Likes

However extraneous it was, it looks fantastic and like they are settling in nicely. They look happy. Nice work!

3 posts were split to a new topic: Yellowing & Dying Leaves. Methods of disposal. The eternal debate

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Yellowing & Dying Leaves. Methods of disposal. The eternal debate

I moved those to a debateable thread so yours doesn’t get bloated. Hope you don’t mind.

2 Likes

What’s up OG’ers? Been a hot minute since I’ve done a garden update. As of right now I just got done top dressing in some 8-3-1 NPK bat guano and watered it in with some compost tea. I also switched the timer to 12/12 to induce the flower cycle. Pretty stoked on how the plants are looking, I just hope the room doesn’t get too crowded. Going to be putting some work in on the new grow room the next couple days. Some quick photos of the garden. 5 jillybean, 1 green crack, 1 bubba kush, 1 girl scout cookies, and 1 green love potion. PEACE

9 Likes

They have mold resistant drywall and paint now

1 Like

Such an exciting time!!! Happy to see them plumping up in the next update

Just about 2 weeks into flower. Just got done with the feeding ritual…

7 Likes

Got some pictures of the garden. Flowering has been very slow going since the temps have been so low here in the midwest. Oh well what can ya do.

9 Likes

They plants look amazing. … Keep up good work . Mechelle x

1 Like

Nice ! I’m wondering if my aero cloned bucket can work for making compost tea …

1 Like