Welcome to The Funny Farm

Introduction:
Some of you OGers may have notice I’ve been absent. Well…Our family has moved from the city to the country. We have also expanded the family quite a bit in that last few weeks. We now have Chickens, Goats, Rabbits, Dogs, Cats, and Fish. Also got the green house rockin to start our veggie/herb garden plus the 100+ flowers we are to plant on the property.

Alright! Now lets get down to business!

Current Temporary Setup:

Until we start a more permanent setup for these Grass Monkey refugees, we will keep them in a 2 x 4 ft tent with a 480w LED operating at 50%, in a 10 gal DWC unit. There is also a second 5 gal DWC unit that holds refugee mothers of Nirvana’s NL & WW, and Kalgrae’s #3

These plants have had minimal maintenance, so you will see some deficiencies because of PH fluctuations. However, they will clear up in the next few days as we get back on track.

You will notice in the last two pictures of a method I use to distribute light. Simple laying down the plant at a 45 degree angle to offer light to lower branches.

I use the full General Hydroponics Flora Series Line with my own recipe per reservoir. Everything is added to fresh Reverse Osmosis water.

New Construction Plans:

I have located a space partially underground that will be the new Grow Lab. There will be 2 rooms, each 5 x 5 ft, one for veg and one for flowering. Wall mount units will be in both rooms, and new power lines will be ran to the addition. This is a rough draft of what the plans are.

We are still acquiring the material necessary to construct and finish this project. As I have be authorized by the boss (Mrs. Roux) to proceed.

This thread is where all I will put all the new updates about the construction of the new grow rooms and the maintenance of the plants (and some other goofy things)…Anyway sit back, light one up, and hang for a bit, while enjoying The Funny Farm.

Much love OGers :heart_exclamation:

28 Likes

Finally he’s back!!! OG missed you bro for sure :slight_smile:

5 Likes

With a beautiful enhanced family and set-up.

Awesome.

Welcome back!

5 Likes

Just wow! :scream: :scream_cat:

4 Likes

Haha, Thanks for the warm welcome back guys…sure did miss you all! I’m looking forward to spending summer with all of you here.

7 Likes

wow that’s the cutest chick ever!! thats an awesome plan you drew up… at i thought veg would be on the left cause the roofs a bit lower then i noticed the doors and it looks like the access to that room is from inside the first room, a i seeing that correct? so will veg be on the right? looks awesome!

2 Likes

The diagram over the pic, i know that job will be flawless. That is a fact.

KUDOS man!

2 Likes

Cute little Nigerian goat. Your place is going to look like mine did.

2 Likes

looking good, I always love the challenge of setting up a new spot.

just remember these window type units will blow the smell outside.

2 Likes

What kind of puppy, Saint Bernard? Look at those paws!

Sorry to see you still have snow. Lol

2 Likes

You got it @legalcanada veg on right and flower is the inside room.

@G-paS we love our little Nigerian goats…hoping to breed them this year

@MadScientist good to hear from you again, thank for your awesome support as always!

@Viva_Mexico thanks for checking in with me buddy! Im thinking a mini split is best for sure :grin:

@Worcestershire_Farms it’s a Border Collie, the newest additions to the farm dogs. And that pic was a few weeks ago, so no more snow :grinning:

5 Likes

Good to have you back. Hope the transition is still going well. Also looking forward to your new addition. Cheers @Roux

3 Likes

Yay! Welcome back @Roux
That’s a pretty sweet crew you’ve got there. Really gorgeous looking pup too. Very Wolf like.

3 Likes

Good choice.

1 Like

Looks like full blown 80-100oz per harvest on DWC. Will follow your progress, best of luck!

2 Likes

Hey Brother @Roux! So glad to see you back and the family extension is awesome! Let’s burn one my man! :cowboy_hat_face: