It's been a bit

What’s up?

It’s been a little bit. I was on the original OG circa 2001 and have been virtually hidden since. Did a short stint on OpenGrow but haven’t been active on forums in years.

Spent the past 5 years in dispensary operations management. Left my job a couple of months ago to take care of my family and do my own thing.

Made the switch over to no till organics last year after about 15 years of bottles (House and Garden). No till has changed my life and is probably the best decision I’ve made to date.

Hope to see some familiar handles. It is insane how much has changed in the 17 years since I got involved in this.

Pics below are all recent and from my garden. 6 x 315w CMH, Earthboxes, BAS LOS with Malibu Compost, Down to Earth and Neptue’s Harvest amendments

9 Likes

Welcome back!

Enjoy your stay and I’m sure someone will be along to greet you as well!

1 Like

5 Likes

7 Likes

7 Likes

Glad to have you back.

Looking forward to you new adventures.

Be well.

99%

2 Likes

Thanks so much for the warm welcome!

Appreciate it man. Happy to be back. I haven’t really gone anywhere just stayed off the internet for a long time lol. But excited to share what I’ve learned over the years with others, and continue to learn more about regenerative cannabis farming.

What made you come back to the internet then?

I got my first modem in 1990, been hooked ever since… :frowning:

Little bit of boredom, little bit of a thirst for more knowledge lol

3 Likes

Glad you decided to come back @high4twentydays!

1 Like

Thanks man now time to go browse the boards

You’re expertise will be greatly apreciated.
This site is the friendliest and most respectfull on the web to date, coming from a RIU refugee.
I always love seeing those no till beds and hope to try it someday.
Welcome and good hunting!

Thanks so much! I wouldn’t quite call myself an expert but I’m prettt experienced :wink:

In regard to no till, DO IT! Best decision I’ve ever made. It is so rewarding!

2 Likes

No doubt my freind! I’ve always been a plant fanatic, and seeing all those different species coexisting is soothing to the soul.
Especially in winter when my outdoor garden is covered in snow lol!

1 Like

73 and sunny in my basement :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hey @high4twentydays! Welcome to OG bro! There are plenty of great people and talented growers here. You will enjoy the friends you make and teach and learn from. :cowboy_hat_face: jah!

3 Likes