What are these vials called?

Ohhh for pollen lol I thought for seeds that’s why I was just like open, fill, close lol. You know a little dabber tool might work well

1 Like

LOL! I was wondering how a spoon would work. I think I will just put it on a folded piece of clean copy paper and use it like a funnel to pour it in there.

2 Likes

I use an old debit card. A tiny funnel would be awesome.

1 Like

In my younger days I was good at shoving powder around with my debit cards… Thankfully I grew out of that. Hope I don’t go into relapse lol My blood pressure would kill me…

2 Likes

:joy: yeah I pushed plenty of different powders around with a card too. I dont think my ol heart could take it anymore

3 Likes

HA! It was great until they started flooding the market with “M” and “C” dried up. I like my food and sleep too much so I just gave it all up. If I couldn’t have Coca-Cola, I was not going to settle for Pepsi :joy: And I am right there with you, I would stroke out.

2 Likes

Can’t reveal all my Bindle filling skills of the past…:wink: Seeds are Easy, count in palm of your hand roll down your lifeline in and flip closed

1 Like

Craft store does have small funnels …

1 Like

Perfect! I have one tiny black one I use to make my e cig liquids with but I am pretty sure nicotine and pollen would be a no-go! I will have to check out Hobby Lobby when I get closer. Thank you for the heads up! I suppose it would be for mixing essential oil blends.

1 Like

i have tiny spoons for reloading and a tiny funnel

The 0.2 ml will hold 5-6 large or 12+ small seeds and is small enough can go regular mail…and because it’s so small, it’s super strong!

1 Like