What are you doing for new years eve?

I plan on staying home. I don’t drink and drunk people just rub me the wrong way. Edibles smoking and vaping. I think I will dose some of these John Allen cubes I just popped. Haven’t tried this strain yet. :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

5 Likes

John allens just happen to be the variety I’m growing now and they are nice. For me clean, no nausea, fun and energetic. Nice visuals and really connective to open doors. They are one of my favorite even though not as potent as penis envy and other varities. Enjoy!

1 Like

Cool, I am getting some penis envy spores soon. :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol: I screwed up the penis envy spores I bought 6 months ago

1 Like

Making a small buffet-style snack table for the family to nosh on…play Cards against humanity, watch movies… Toast the ‘‘Ball Drop’’ and go to bed.
It’s what we always do…safety is more important than parties…
Besides-- none of us are exactly ‘Social Butterflies’’!

6 Likes

Thanks for reminding me. I just ordered penis envy and florida white f+ :peace_symbol:

1 Like

brand new playstation call of duty gonna shoot up some shit and smoking a variety of strainz

5 Likes

Might as well have a wank and shoot my load at midnight.

3 Likes

Widespread.panic playing live jam in my living room (on you tube)

https://youtube.com/clip/UgkxcpOslR5KRi5AXUnuqmM38yAH8PLvTuX3

2 Likes