🎧 What Are You Listening To? (Part 5)

2 Likes

I’m just a scarecrow… with out you… baby please don’t disappear…

3 Likes

One of the best concerts I ever saw

1 Like

Really been digging Brutus lately. Too the point where I’ve decided to break my self imposed exile and journey to the big stink(Toronto) to see them.
The live show looks good. This is the video where I discovered them for the first time. Watched it front to back and was moved several times. Plus I’ve got a soft spot for 3 piece bands , female leads, and drummers who sing leads and blast beats. The first song, War, is worth the whole watch but What have we done, Miles away/Brave, Love won’t hide the ugliness are some really well made songs.
:v::canada:

2 Likes
2 Likes
5 Likes
2 Likes

Having been a jazz fan for around 50 years now, I am quite aware that jazz is largely shunned by most music lovers that I have made acquaintance with over the years.

I have exposed many individuals to the jazz I dearly love, and almost no one “gets” or enjoys it… at all.

Jazz sends me to heights of rapturous musical bliss, and also can make me sob like a motherless child more emphatically than any other type of music that I have ever heard.

I read this piece a while ago, and thought I would share it here…

9 Likes

You did introduce me to Gil Scott-Heron and the wonderful song that is “I’m New here”

4 Likes
5 Likes
9 Likes

Come on! Jazz Sunday!

7 Likes

1 Like

Any stoners not heard this before? Haha seems like it’s a prerequisite

11 Likes

Love some Soundgarden man and other '90s Rock. Was recently watching a Frampton performance of Black hole Sun from a decade ago.

1 Like