šŸŽ§ What Are You Listening To? (Part 5)

3 Likes

Joji has a style I like to callā€¦ Dancehouse Depression

AJJ - ā€œLinda Ronstadtā€

I see someoneā€™s flagged my last post in here. Lighten up people. :rofl:

2 Likes

its midnight just smoking a few bongs, trimming some small autos and just vibing on some soft rock. hopefully Iā€™ll get sleepy soon

1 Like

And here I am getting hyped at midnight watching another King Gizzard live stream

Right now theyā€™re playing ā€œIce Vā€ and they are killinā€™ it
ā€œIce Vā€ live from 2023

2 Likes

man i missed them when they game threw the ny/ pa area recently , there are on my radar to see. i geeked out on Tedeschi Trucks Band shows this summer ,plus took my dad to bethel woods (woodstock) to see Yes and Deep Purple last week . it was epic. I love eating high dose edibles i make plus some hash or a few joints. Its always a good time

2 Likes

Dude those shows you attended this year all sound awesome! I remember seeing you talk about Tedeschi Trucks, havenā€™t seen them but from clips Iā€™ve seen they put on a great show. Back in college I had a DVD of the Derek Trucks Band that i especially loved watching while high.

Upstate NY is so beautiful. Attending outdoor concerts around there must be extra special because of that.

The King Gizz show I attended last month was phenomenal :metal: Been watching this band grow for almost ten years and itā€™s incredibly to see how much love they get from their fans. And this tour is definitely their biggest yet! Theyā€™re on trajectory to go down as an absolutely legendary live act (ok, but Iā€™m a tad biased :roll_eyes: haha)

Just a headā€™s up if youā€™re interested, KGLW are still doing their live streams every night on this tour. Itā€™s so cool. Videos up freely on their YouTube during the show, and then afterwards there are always other channels with an upload to save & watch later My wife & I already rewatched the show we attended :laughing: Weā€™ve been ā€œfollowing the band on tourā€ virtually from our couch. If only the Dead could have done something like this in the early ā€˜70s!

2 Likes

couch tour is great , i will def check out the streams Thank you and Iā€™ll keep my eyes out for a nearby show soon.

2 Likes

Well, I woke up Sunday morninā€™ā€¦ Then I washed my face and combed my hairā€¦ Iā€™d smoked my mind the night beforeā€¦

1 Like
3 Likes

Nice man I was just watching the wall recently

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

What was the Purple line up likeā€¦?

2 Likes
2 Likes

it was Epic and the newest addition the guitarist Simon Mcbride was just Phenomenal. My dad really loved the keyboardist , heā€™s a big fan of Yes, ELP and other prog rock band.

1 Like

Good to know they are still around ā€¦I do miss Jon Lord though :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like