What are you paying at the gas pump

Yet people keep voting for it.
Only in America
:sunglasses:

1 Like

gas down again …and another drop predicted.

my home heating oil is down to $1.34 a L…just got 500L ordered.
under half a tank in it now. might actually be able to afford to heat the house.

like.is this actually a thing? because I’ve been saying it for years. however now it’s actuLly.makign more sense… before I could attribute it to > gas price is UP > driving less > lasting longer > followed by price drop > driving more > gas burning faster.

now it’s just full price fuel and still being guzzled like water.

I always thought my truck was better on the highway…but it seems like the other day I took a different route home > through the city - all one road 15 min vs on highway 7-9 minutes . I burned 18L per 100km through city vs 20-21L per 100km on the highway.

maybe just hauling my trailer is more efficient via high way than through the city . and better on the brakes

Yep, I know it is. I have to spike my tank with Lucas to achieve the MPG I was getting before.

thanks

when the temp starts getting cooler , I always ɖump in a bottle of gas line anti freeze.

and especially when paying astronomical prices. you may as well throw a $2-5 product in there to invest in the $200 tank of fuel.

I’m gonna to have to step it up from the gas line antifrreezw.

I have a 20 gift cars from amazon. il order a pack of that…
I found that condensation will form on the gas sensor and throw a engine code at me. that’s where the anti freeze helps
Thanks again

I don’t know if ill get that product specifically but I will be continuing the habit of ɖunking a bottle.of fuel stabilizer in there with TAnks

1 Like

Lucas, I only put 3 ounces in my 16-gallon tank. I buy the Lucas by the gallon it’s a much better deal. :peace_symbol:

1 Like

lol i was thinking that whole bottle would be alot every tank LOL

1 Like

Since I fill my tank up when it takes only 20.00 bucks to fill. Top 1/3 of the tank. I hit it with 1 ounce of Lucas. 3 ounces if you’re filling the whole tank. Much more cost effective than buying those single use bottles. Been there. :peace_symbol:

1 Like

3.56 for regular :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal:

$2.38/gal here down South

1 Like

still to dam much

$3.29 or so.

$2.74 a gal. at Sam’s Club in central Illinois

3.29 for regular.

still to damn much!

Damn. This reminds me I need to get gas soon. :frowning: I suppose that means I’m gonna have to pay for it. Anyone down for a trip to Cushing or the LOOP instead? With ~150 million barrels between them, they probably wouldn’t miss one or two.

I was actually considering buying a few tons of oil in 2020 when the prices went below $0 a barrel. Then I realized I’d have to actually travel to the pipelines and physically accept delivery of whatever I “bought” in futures… :roll_eyes: Killed that idea very quickly.

2 Likes

Euros?

In Spain from 1,70 to 1,85€ for liter.

Multiply by 3.78 to compare to gallon

An armed robbery.

3 Likes

Ja, Euro…we both got to pay almost the same price…it changes a bit day by day

1 Like

But euro/Dollar not are 1/1

The euro has risen against the dollar by 10% and nothing has gone down, but when the dollar rose and became 1=1, everything went up, and I am not just talking about oil, because wheat and corn are also paid in dollars in international markets.

Its a robbery

1 Like

We are back up to 4.53 for regular. These fuckers.