What are you paying at the gas pump

Or it might be typical high summer gas prices + a few refineries shutting down due to the heat wave in the south, but why let that get in the way of blaming it on whoever you don’t like.

3 Likes

In Kingston, Ontario today!

Then when you drive out to the reservation!

4 Likes

we are suffering here in az. $3.89/gal

2 Likes

I am actually a bit jealous of those prices, sad to say. :rofl:

1 Like

As I sit here looking at the Valley covered in the hazy smoke of forest fires. Every year they get closer. It breaks my heart that everything thing is political; gas prices, energy prices, forest fires, hurricanes. Elderly being forced out of their homes from ridiculous price increases. My heart breaks for my child and future grand children. Ignorance is not a political policy. Breaks my heart that is today.
Last nights hazy smoke from the Flat Fire blanketing The Valley.

Pic taken off my deck 5 mins ago. Smoke this morning from the Flat Fire. :nauseated_face:

4 Likes

That sucks man. I’m sorry about the fire, it’s a shame.

1 Like

Yeah, can’t even move north to escape forest fires. Plus @Foreigner put a call into
Justin Trudeau told him do not let this cat into Canada.

1 Like

NOT typical and NOT normal no matter what you say

1 Like

Still tofukin much 3.59 gal around here

1 Like

Mine jumped from 3.53 to 4.28 in a day yesterday. Criminal I tell ya.

2 Likes

Up here we call that a discount.

2 Likes

$2.09 for 1 liter of gas in BC Canada.
$8.36 a gallon. :scream_cat: :pouting_cat:

1 Like

Still to dam much

2 Likes

Sitting around 3.38 here in Columbus ohio

The cheapest gas

Always 4.20 in vegas.
FJB

3 Likes

$4.89 in CA.

I recently decided to stop looking. I just pump and pay without looking. I know it’s going to suck so why bother. :frowning:

5 Likes

3.89 per gal mid tier in NC, remember paying like 5 almost 6 when I lived in California

1 Like

I have also been doing this. Not much I can do about it, should I stop buying gas if it costs too much? :joy:
Shopping for the best gas price at different stations makes no sense to me if I have to drive farther to get it.

4 Likes