What are you paying at the gas pump

Richmond VA - 3.19 per gallon. Best deal I could find.

1 Like

I hear you. My SUV only takes premium so it’s even worse. I just pop in the card, post up a $200 limit and pump away. No need for a receipt, lol. I love watching those folks sitting in line for hours idling their vehicles because gas is going up 10 cents a liter. They will sit there for hours. Boggles my mind. I will gladly skip the $5 to $10 bucks I save to not waste 2 hours of my time and fuel. Of course, that monthly credit card bill is always painful but I do drive a company car 95% of the time so there is that bonus.

6 Likes

Plus the idling. It doesn’t help fuel economy. You get zero miles to whatever measurement unit you use.

2 Likes

I agree. In the US my wife uses an app called Gas Buddy that shows the prices in a given area. It’s pretty reliable and we use it to find the best prices near wherever we are.

2 Likes

Also a fan.

2 Likes

A lot more than when mean orange man was prez

3 Likes

About 1.70 canadian per litre. About 4.73 American per gallon and only going to go up, i live in a rural area with lots of snow and need to drive a jeep sahara that sucks for fuel economy lol.

6 Likes

We bought a Camry hybrid a few years ago and love it.

No compromises like the old prius; it just drives like a nice kinda big car with a big trunk. they been able to make the hybrid components so small they dont gotta make a compromise car anymore. lifetime average of 48.2 mpg and I swear I DOG ON that thing. Consumption is still real mild even at 80mph through elevation. Over the years I had everything from a Triumph tr6 to a civic hatchback on track day suspension to a 5liter mustang and a half dozen motorcycles - this Camry is NOT BAD to drive fast.

I know not 100% on topic here, but if you use half as much gas its like if gas was half price. Also sick to have big big range on interstate trips.

3 Likes

I’m paying about double what it was before covid. Pre covid it was about AU$1.25/L, today I paid AU$2.40/L for 95. Which is still less than petrol was in the UK when I left 15 years ago. :grimacing:

2 Likes

1.85.2 / liter as of yesterday morning on the east coast :canada:
Roughly 7.40 / us gal.

:v:

3 Likes

$3.24 in central Illinois…

2 Likes

You guys are killing me. I’m in Anaheim, CA, maybe 40 miles from the refinery:

$4.55 a gallon and that’s at Costco.

1 Like

1.85 AUD per litre in New South Wales
(1.22USD)

2 Likes

3 Likes

4.90 us per gallon straight robbery

2 Likes

3.65 here on the east coast

1 Like

2.30 AUD per Litre where I’m at which is equivalent of about 10.45 USD per gallon.

EDIT : I’m an idiot and did the maths backwards :man_facepalming: It’s more like 6.90 USD a gallon.

2 Likes

…Liter Prices

1 Like

Current UK Litre prices here in Scotland from Shell convert out to about USD: 2.40 / CAD: 3.28 / AUD:3.63

Won’t be long until it sky rockets now that the UK is the sickman of Europe again :joy: I cannot wait until I am cosplaying the economic misery of 70s UK :rofl: :face_vomiting:

1 Like

I paid $3.49 a gallon yesterday. For whatever reason gas prices are a little better in neighboring states, and I happened to be down there, so…

Pretty sure I paid $3.69 a gallon locally earlier in the week.

1 Like