What are you paying at the gas pump

It has what the plants crave. Lmao. Movie quote. You reminded me of it.

2 Likes

$3.81/gal in midcoast Maine.

That’s the most I’ve paid to fill my truck in the 3+yrs I’ve owned it.

Lob

1 Like
  • .20 last night. 3.79 now. At this rate be 5$ soon.

Texas or New Mexico? I lived there for a few years before moving here. I used to go down on occasion to do work for an environmental friend of mine. Usually, the gas between southern Colorado and Permian Basin, is the cheapest of anywhere.

Gas here atm is $3.49, but I wouldn’t be surprised if it goes up any day.

We have always had gas at $3.59’ish/gal., in the tourist season and it goes down a good bit in winter. Not this year. I’m surprised that it isn’t higher here yet. I bet it goes through the roof here i summer.

At least they kept it steady at $3.49/gal all winter. I haven’t been away from town in a while. I live in one of the most beautiful places in the world and can’t even afford to go to the other side of the state.

2 Likes

Very southeast corner of NM, honestly don’t know why its so high, our gas tax is only supposed to be $0.17 a gallon, but it feels so much higher lol.

2 Likes

Cheapest I’ve seen in Northern VA in close proximity to DC is $3.65. Most places average $3.70-3.85. We’ll see $4 by EOM at this pace. No relief in site.

1 Like

Gas just hit $1.95/liter that’s $7.4/gal :nauseated_face::face_vomiting:

Got my car back on the road, gonna give my truck a little break Fuck Trudeau!

8 Likes

Haha, it must have been good

It’s almost like the fuel price has been steadily rising since we shut down those pipelines in Jan 2021 :thinking:… $1.60/L CDN here.

5 Likes

Wierd eh. Keystone, trans mountain, energy east we need a line coast to coast that completely skips Quebec

3 Likes

Lol I was just Askin if you were in BC lol I heard they were having a new tax implemented in april ontop of high gas prices
But I put it together anyway

2 Likes

1,11$/liter or 5$/gal in Brazil :grin:

Yea, thats Victoria, BC.

1 Like

Think its time to trade my trucks in for cars. :frowning_face:

1 Like

Been thinking about getting one of these for work trucks!

6 Likes

.20 jump today per gallon

2 Likes

I don’t want to know, haven’t been in a month.

1 Like

Hold on to your underwear I think it’s a buck 49.9 and supposed to go up more 6 friggin dollars a gallon roughly.

3 Likes

Just jumped 10 cents in Toronto.

3 Likes

Jumped another. 20 since last night.
That’s .40 per gallon in 2 days.
No gas truck since Tuesday though.
Guess the gas in the tanks went up lol

2 Likes